This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ruby and Sapphire took some steps forward, but others backward

#11badgraphix1Posted 3/3/2012 8:40:57 PM
Runeboggle posted...
Day and night was a stupid addition. Almost as stupid as Seasons.

Day and Night makes the world feel more believable, but the day/night-exclusive Pokemon are stupid.
---
Pokemon Red & Blue in full color: http://kantoinlivingcolor.deviantart.com/#/d4n2shf
#12brawl__08Posted 3/3/2012 8:48:22 PM
badgraphix1 posted...
Day and Night makes the world feel more believable, but the day/night-exclusive Pokemon are stupid.

I can agree to that, I suppose.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#13Relic_RaiderPosted 3/3/2012 8:52:58 PM
I loved the old contests. Super contests were crap.

Curse+Destiny Bond ftw!
---
Spontaneous combustion is a myth. If you burst in flame, someone wanted you to. -Chandra Nalaar
White FC: 1463 6150 0779
#14Soanevalcke6Posted 3/3/2012 9:07:36 PM
I hope they implement Day and Night into the R/S remakes, I want to see what is exclusive to each time. I also hope they add pokemon from other generations instead of keeping the EXACT same ones, No one will be mad if they added pokemon from Gen IV, V, or VI (R/S remakes will probably come after Gen 6)
---
The most Important part of games for me is Music, Atmosphere, and Cold Colors. But I hate horror games.
#15MetuaPosted 3/3/2012 9:10:07 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
R/S remakes will probably come after Gen 6

Why on earth would you think that?
---
Conkel's Bad Durr Day. Make it happen, Gamefreak.
Official Stunfisk of the Pokemon Black 2 Board
#16Soanevalcke6Posted 3/3/2012 9:16:59 PM
Metua posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

They arn't going to start on the 3DS with Remakes, They will do the Gen 6 games, then R/S remakes after.
---
The most Important part of games for me is Music, Atmosphere, and Cold Colors. But I hate horror games.
#17MetuaPosted 3/3/2012 9:25:35 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Metua posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

They arn't going to start on the 3DS with Remakes, They will do the Gen 6 games, then R/S remakes after.

I mean, why don't you think they'll come during Gen. 5?
---
Conkel's Bad Durr Day. Make it happen, Gamefreak.
Official Stunfisk of the Pokemon Black 2 Board
#18Soanevalcke6Posted 3/3/2012 9:29:15 PM
Metua posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Metua posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

I mean, why don't you think they'll come during Gen. 5?

BW2 coming out on an obsolete system is already pushing it, they aren't going to release anything after BW2 and Nobunaga's Ambition. Black/White came out at an awkward time. And they won't be part of Gen 5 because it would not be the best idea to start on the 3DS with remakes. Not to mention, Remakes always wait 2 console generations.
---
#19Smasher10Posted 3/3/2012 9:53:34 PM(edited)

Not to mention, Remakes always wait 2 console generations.

TIL 3+2=6

Edit: TIL that I read console as game for some reason and now I feel rude as ever.
---
Fitter. Happier. More productive.
http://www.last.fm/user/ABattleofOne
#20MSAddictPosted 3/3/2012 9:47:44 PM
Honest? The more I've thought about my dislike of R/S, it's really only one thing. I love the games other than one minor detail that just drives me up the wall.

Water Routes.

Oh, how I hated half the game being on water. All the surfing and diving and water battles. Lousy.

I really like both the Day/Night and the Seasons aspects. I would like to see more improvements in Gameplay overall, and B/W stepped it up more than anything in the series before it.
---
If you ever have to choose between regular heaven and pie heaven, you should choose pie heaven. There may not be any difference, but if there is, oh boy!