That wouldn't make it SE. It would be a resistance Same as above, yeah
How? It's the presence of heat that makes the electricity conduct poorly.
Actually not. What happens when you put an ice cube in water?
You're not interpreting this correctly. You should be asking yourself what happens when you put water on ice (I'm saying that Ice is resistant to Water, not that Water is resistant to Ice). In that case, if the ice is below 0°C then the water will freeze instantly upon agitation.
You've obviously never heard of insect nymphs that have to live underwater before reaching maturing, and the fact that many bug species lay their eggs on water bodies
Those could be Bug | Water dual-types.
It would be diluted. Big deal. In fact, Poison would affect Ground types more
Uh... ever heard of lake poisoning and mutated fish? Is that not a big deal to you?
Except ground is not specially solid like Ice and Rock (i.e. sand)
We still dig through sand and other soft minerals using heavy machinery though (i.e. the crude oil in Saudi Arabia's sand dunes).
So you throw science facts and now this? lmao
I didn't know there were scientific facts related to ghosts, good sir. In instances like this we have to go by pop-culture, no?
Psychic is not the "good" type, it represents the mind
Okay. This does make sense and I retract my statements in regards to Psychic, Dark, and Ghost.
And Dark is actually the Evil type
It makes more sense than Fighting being super effective against Normal. -_-
It obviously is special, or the whole type wouldn't exist
No I mean, why is Fighting super effective against Normal as opposed to say, Fire or Dragon? There's no cognitive reasoning for this.
I tried to balance the Bug type here. It's a stretch, but it makes sufficient sense.
The Flying one is a bit weird but Ground conducts electricity. It makes more sense than the following:
Exactly, Ground absorbs the electricity nullifying the Electric attack, no?
1. Fighting not being super effective to Normal would mean Normal would lose it's only weakness. *Imagines Blissey if this change was implemented*
That's why I'm making Dark super effective against Normal. Why would Fighting be effective against Normal as opposed to Fire or Dragon?
2. Ghost love the dark, yeah, ok
Apparantly, Dark doesn't actually mean dark, it means trickery and evil-doing. Still, ghosts are pranksters too, so I don't know how trickery is supposed to be super effective against pranksters in particular. Seems redundant to me.
3. How long have you played Pokemon? Psychic is NOT a weak type. It was overpowered in Gen I and a lot of good Pokemon are Psychic type (Alakazam, Mew, Mewtwo, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Latias etc.) so I don't know what you're talking about.
Most of these are legendaries though. They're naturally overpowered in that case, but I see what you mean.
4. Correct me if wrong but wouldn't the water actually melt ice?
The ice would freeze the water because it's sub-zero.
5. The reason for Bug being super effective against Fighting....lmao
Eh... it's better than Fighting being SE against Normal.
6. Yeah the reason why Psychic doesn't effect Dark is because of balance issues and that Dark in Japanese is known as Trickster or something it would be Psychics to read their minds.