This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BW battle theme had the potential to be the best battle theme ever

#21Rappy28Posted 3/8/2012 12:41:28 PM
*looks at thread*
Okay, so I think the gym leader theme is mediocre, but I like Alder's battle theme. Are my opinions terrible and should I feel terrible about them, GFAQs ?
---
AlyG:"Is there a sight which lets you kill and destroy Harry Potter characters?"-CharmanderGatomon:"www.fanfiction.net"
#22The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/8/2012 1:52:27 PM(edited)

Okay, so I think the gym leader theme is mediocre, but I like Alder's battle theme. Are my opinions terrible and should I feel terrible about them, GFAQs ?

You are a horrible person

Do you like the Plasma grunt battle? That and N's battle theme have to be my all time favorites
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#23VioletMassacrePosted 3/8/2012 1:56:43 PM
I never play Pokémon with the sound on, I listen to my own music instead.
#24snuffles504Posted 3/8/2012 2:57:59 PM
kabigon20 posted...
Hell no. The B/W gym leader theme is the best one in the series IMO. It has the most energy to it.

Personally, I don't think any generation has beaten RGBY's gym leader theme.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#25snuffles504Posted 3/8/2012 5:08:36 PM
^ Except for HGSS's remix of it, that is.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#26banjo kazooiePosted 3/9/2012 12:45:22 AM
snuffles504 posted...
^ Except for HGSS's remix of it, that is.

And the GSC remix as well...
---
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.
#27MileRunPosted 3/9/2012 1:12:07 AM(edited)
I'm actually not fond of this generation's music, save for a few tracks (e.g. Team Plasma Battle). I preferred battle and area themes from RSE (horns be damned) and HGSS. DP had a couple of nice area themes too, though the Dialga/Palkia fight is the only battle theme that stands out in my memory.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board. It makes me feel special.