This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it possible to like Mew more than Mewtwo?

#11TranquilSeaPosted 3/9/2012 6:03:04 AM
I guess I'm a weirdo that prefers cute things over badasses.
---
"Even his glasses look like the number 8!"
#12RunebogglePosted 3/9/2012 6:21:01 AM
Mewtwo looks like a deformed cat fetus.
---
Si || http://i.imgur.com/R8yhI.jpg
#13THMBZDownGNZUpPosted 3/9/2012 9:13:05 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
Mewtwo is PokeJesus. It is one of my most favorite Pokemon, especially among Legendaries.

Since Mew came before Mewtwo, it definitely is not "pokejesus". mew would be pokejesus if arceus created mew as a son ( which it technically didn't, unless it came before Palkia Dialga and Giratina)
---
Official Video Game Character of certain boards of their respective games.

Since Mew came before Mewtwo, that would make Mew "PokeGod", not "PokeJesus", if you want to be technical.
#14VergilsGirlPosted 3/9/2012 9:20:34 AM
I like them both equally. Mew is more flexible in what she can be, while Mewtwo is brutally strong and rather cool looking. (Note that I'm going by the notebooks in Cinnabar from the first game that state 'Mew gave birth. We named the newborn Mewtwo.' when calling Mew 'she'.)
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: Renmin/0774-2702-1184
Digimon Dusk FC: Iris/????-????-????
#15The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/9/2012 9:22:57 AM

Since Mew came before Mewtwo, that would make Mew "PokeGod", not "PokeJesus", if you want to be technical.

Except you're wrong. There's already a pokegod, Arceus. Arceus created Mew, the ancestor of all pokemon. And Mewtwo is a clone of Mew. Arceus is god, Mew is Jeezus. The end
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#16NowujaloPosted 3/9/2012 9:38:52 AM
Runeboggle posted...
Mewtwo looks like a deformed cat fetus.

Random 3rd grader: Well Mew look like a Ugly Stupid Girly cat fetus*sticks out tongue*
---
I want Lightning(with armor alt) Serah and Caius to appear in the next Dissidia and also monsters instead of manikins and fight-able Cosmos for Vita and CAKE!
#17Reborn_SigmaPosted 3/9/2012 9:45:37 AM
Why do people keep saying Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon?

"All" Pokemon is definitely false with the artificial and alien Pokemon running around. Being the ancestor of just the normal Pokemon is also conjecture; it's explicitly mentioned in Pokemon entries to be speculation by scientists. Unlike other legendaries; however, this hasn't even been shown/proven via the plot or other special events.
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.
#18Elec Man EXEPosted 3/9/2012 9:52:59 AM
Why not? Mewtwo has a pretty strange look to it, and not everyone will like that sort of thing. Plus, Mew has the advantage of the whole mysterious hidden pokemon (in Gen1 at least) thing.

If not for Smash Bros Melee where Mewtwo was my favorite character I'd probably prefer Mew to Mewtwo.
---
Master of Electricity
#19JustSnillocPosted 3/9/2012 11:28:02 AM
ares9090 posted...
I like Mew more than Mewtwo.

It is so versatile

This is a pretty legit reason to like Mew more than mewtwo... Mew can learn ANY move...
---
http://tiny.cc/2zsht - My Theory on the Nobody Creation Process
~~~~ 0====[[::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::x::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}}====0 ~~~~
#20Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/9/2012 11:51:52 AM
DoctorPiranha3 posted...
I reckon if you're some weirdo that prefers cute things over badasses (or a girl)

That's racist against Japanese.