You really think you can compare yourself to the experts?
Answer the following questions correctly. If you can get them all, you are absolutely and undoubtedly knowledgable.
1. Who is better suited for the role of physical sweeper? Minun or Wigglytuff? 2. List all dark types introduced in the 1st Generation. 3. What Pokemon has the type combination of Bug/Ice? 4. Garry Oak uses a Cherrim, Roserade, Bellossom, and Castform in his ___ themed team? 5. What is the most powerful of the Poison type legendaries? 6. List the three Ghost types introduced in 2nd Generation. 7. Complete the trio. Articuno, Mesprit, _____. 8. In which Generation was Zap Canon's accuracy 85% 9. Who is better suited for the role of special wall? Linoone or Chimecho? 10. Pain Split was Gardevoir's signature move in which Generation?
Post your answers below.
#2The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/9/2012 4:39:31 PM
lol wut --- I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you. Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#3R0cks0l1ddPosted 3/9/2012 4:42:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Sherlock_HPosted 3/9/2012 4:42:42 PM
1. Flareon 2. Pikachu 3. http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/syclant 4. Batman 5. Phione 6. Entei, Raikou and Suicune 7. Omastaraptorkoaltariados 8. 7 9. Cryogonal 10. 2 --- Official Froslass of the B/W 2 board. Not changing this until Star Driver debuts in SRW/T.
*copies test answers* --- Official Bruno and Haxorus of BW2 boards.
#6R0cks0l1ddPosted 3/9/2012 4:44:51 PM
I agree with the poster above. --- Pokemon Black FC: 1077 0194 8641
#7BwiccitunaPosted 3/9/2012 4:55:19 PM
I'm guessing that you're trying to create questions with no real answer but...
1. Who is better suited for the role of physical sweeper? Minun or Wigglytuff?
Wigglytuff has a better movepool.
3. What Pokemon has the type combination of Bug/Ice?
7. Complete the trio. Articuno, Mesprit, _____.
So many possible answers here.
9. Who is better suited for the role of special wall? Linoone or Chimecho?
Chimecho. Has better support movepool. --- Backwards Official Zangoose of the BW2 Boards.
#8chocolatecerealPosted 3/9/2012 5:33:36 PM
1. Stats show Wigglytuff, same with moves 2. There were none 3. Again, none 4. Sunny Day 5. There aren't any 6. There wasn't any 7. Either Regice, Cobalion or Suicune 8. It never was 85% 9. In stats, linenoon, but in moves, Chimecho 10. Gardevior can't learn pain split
i think that's it... --- Answer Me This: "What does the Scouter say about his Power Level?!" Correct Answerers: 16
#9Tygore001Posted 3/9/2012 5:34:56 PM
The answer to everything is "Blue's dead Raticate". --- Pokemon White FC: 4728 0208 7152
#10_KGC_Posted 3/9/2012 5:41:57 PM(edited)
From: chocolatecereal | #008 6. There wasn't any
10. Gardevior can't learn pain split
Yes it can. --- "You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there." - Yogi Berra