This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An idea for a post-game sublot

#11Balthier2009(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 10:54:51 AM
summerclaw posted...
Yeah but on Emerald we had to fight the horrible water leader.

I'd argue that a mono-type champion is a bad idea, but then again water is a decent type and Lance was difficult, especially before post-game. If RSE gets a remake, Wallace should have access to the most powerful water types accross all 5 generations after the first time we battle him. Gyarados, Vaporeon, Swampert, Empoleon, Starmie, Jellicent, Milotic to name a few.
---
"The leading man never dies" - Ffamran Bunansa
#12MileRunPosted 3/10/2012 11:55:25 AM
I'd like to think that during the credits, the former champion takes the E4 challenge and ousts you to reclaim their spot.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board. It makes me feel special.
#13LDSKnightPosted 3/10/2012 12:58:22 PM
I always figured that you stepped down, or that there are requirements that you have to have before becoming champion. Gary could have easily had strings pulled by Professor Oak.
---
Magikarps. They can beat Electabuzz.
Folkmiza everywhere else.
#14discodancer77Posted 3/10/2012 1:16:54 PM
There should be special episodes playing as your rival and stuff like in mystery dungeon.
---
Hi, I'm better than you.
#15Balthier2009(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 9:20:56 PM
discodancer77 posted...
There should be special episodes playing as your rival and stuff like in mystery dungeon.

and how would you reconcile the pokemon he catches? The team you would build as you play as rival would go to waste.
---
"The leading man never dies" - Ffamran Bunansa