This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dream World

#1cereberus2007Posted 3/11/2012 7:45:45 PM
Ok so I know Im like years behind but I just started playing in the dream world. I have both game cards registered and a pokemon from each tucked in. My question. It says I have to log out to switch game cards...will this affect my current gamecard at all when I so choose to "wake up" my pokemon from my current gamecard?
---
Veteran Pokemon Master
~R~ Team Rocket Dragon Executive ~R~
#2Ledah999Posted 3/11/2012 7:47:27 PM
I have no idea what you're asking. But I THINK you're saying does logging out before you wake up your pokemon matter. And you have an hour from when you go on dream world to do everything... so I would advise you to just do one at a time. Wake one up before logging into the other.
---
-R Elite- Lt. Surge -R Elite-
Raichu, Electivire, Magnezone, Galvantula, Electrode, Zapdos
#3cereberus2007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 7:58:37 PM
Yeah close enough lol. Do I need to wake up my staraptor on the game itself or on the website?
---
Veteran Pokemon Master
#4Ledah999Posted 3/11/2012 7:59:09 PM
Website first, then game :)
---
#5DoctorPiranha3Posted 3/11/2012 7:59:20 PM
You decided to play at the perfect time. Get Arceus while it's still available.
---
http://i51.tinypic.com/346l4pv.jpg
#6cereberus2007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 8:02:59 PM
DoctorPiranha3 posted...
You decided to play at the perfect time. Get Arceus while it's still available.

Arecus is the only reason I started lol I apparently missed mewtwo and seein as how Im a gamer from the days of Red/Blue, this highly upsets me :-/
---
Veteran Pokemon Master
#7cereberus2007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 8:05:27 PM
I know I sound needy tonight but I can't find where to wake up Staraptor on the website...it just says "use game sync to wake up your pokemon"
---
Veteran Pokemon Master
#8Ledah999Posted 3/11/2012 8:07:11 PM
cereberus2007 posted...
I know I sound needy tonight but I can't find where to wake up Staraptor on the website...it just says "use game sync to wake up your pokemon"

No prob. Well on the dream world thing, there's a box with an X. Click on it, and it guides you through it. If you already have done that, go to game sync :P
---
#9cereberus2007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 8:13:01 PM
Ok Im at the global link homepage. It says Tucked in Pokemon: Staraptor and right underneath it says Pokemon DW and directly below it it says "Ready to wake your pokemon". Does this mean I just use game sync and I'm done?
---
Veteran Pokemon Master
#10GoldenSun3DSPosted 3/11/2012 8:40:17 PM
Isn't there separate accounts for each Game Card?
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and Sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs
*Please make this your sig*