Dream World

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: cereberus2007

cereberus2007
4 years ago#1
Ok so I know Im like years behind but I just started playing in the dream world. I have both game cards registered and a pokemon from each tucked in. My question. It says I have to log out to switch game cards...will this affect my current gamecard at all when I so choose to "wake up" my pokemon from my current gamecard?
Veteran Pokemon Master
~R~ Team Rocket Dragon Executive ~R~

User Info: Ledah999

Ledah999
4 years ago#2
I have no idea what you're asking. But I THINK you're saying does logging out before you wake up your pokemon matter. And you have an hour from when you go on dream world to do everything... so I would advise you to just do one at a time. Wake one up before logging into the other.
-R Elite- Lt. Surge -R Elite-
Raichu, Electivire, Magnezone, Galvantula, Electrode, Zapdos

cereberus2007
4 years ago#3
Yeah close enough lol. Do I need to wake up my staraptor on the game itself or on the website?
Veteran Pokemon Master

Ledah999
4 years ago#4
Website first, then game :)

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
4 years ago#5
You decided to play at the perfect time. Get Arceus while it's still available.
http://i51.tinypic.com/346l4pv.jpg

cereberus2007
4 years ago#6
DoctorPiranha3 posted...
You decided to play at the perfect time. Get Arceus while it's still available.

Arecus is the only reason I started lol I apparently missed mewtwo and seein as how Im a gamer from the days of Red/Blue, this highly upsets me :-/
Veteran Pokemon Master

cereberus2007
4 years ago#7
I know I sound needy tonight but I can't find where to wake up Staraptor on the website...it just says "use game sync to wake up your pokemon"
Veteran Pokemon Master

Ledah999
4 years ago#8
cereberus2007 posted...
I know I sound needy tonight but I can't find where to wake up Staraptor on the website...it just says "use game sync to wake up your pokemon"

No prob. Well on the dream world thing, there's a box with an X. Click on it, and it guides you through it. If you already have done that, go to game sync :P

cereberus2007
4 years ago#9
Ok Im at the global link homepage. It says Tucked in Pokemon: Staraptor and right underneath it says Pokemon DW and directly below it it says "Ready to wake your pokemon". Does this mean I just use game sync and I'm done?
Veteran Pokemon Master

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
4 years ago#10
Isn't there separate accounts for each Game Card?
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and Sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs
*Please make this your sig*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived