Cool idea?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: racing_fan_101

racing_fan_101
4 years ago#1
I think a cool idea for the games is having something to do with the x transceiver, having someone calling you saying a Pokemon is running around town and you either have to catch it or defeat it in battle? Not common Pokemon either rarer ones that don't show up in the region?

User Info: MileRun

MileRun
4 years ago#2
So, basically like the PokeGear phone app telling you about swarms (except that it's an overworld encounter this time).
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board. It makes me feel special.

User Info: racing_fan_101

racing_fan_101
4 years ago#3
Well no not really. Let's say there was a pikachu running around Castelia city and you have to track it down and battle it

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
4 years ago#4
How about they instead use it for a Vs seeker; trainers call you when they're ready to battle again.
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and Sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs
*Please make this your sig*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived