This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still no Coro Coro leaks?

#1thundershark21Posted 3/11/2012 8:59:40 PM
I mean the cover was leaked yesterday I kinda expected it to be out by now.
---
Official Kabutops of the B/W 2 boards
I'm the doctor.
#2Reborn_SigmaPosted 3/11/2012 9:02:28 PM
I know what you mean... What could possibly be taking so long?
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.
#3cereberus2007Posted 3/11/2012 9:11:19 PM
Maybe they're being extra secretive about this one...It's 4:09 pm in Tokyo...
---
Veteran Pokemon Master
~R~ Team Rocket Dragon Executive ~R~
#4Rose_MagePosted 3/11/2012 9:14:16 PM
Patience is a virtue, TC.
---
Team Rocket Executive Rose
R ~ Join Team Rocket today!
#5ZacTysonPosted 3/11/2012 9:16:22 PM
Let's hope it comes tomorrow then.
---
dezmomo || We're dezmomos!
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon B/W Boards
#6cereberus2007Posted 3/11/2012 9:16:35 PM
Rose_Mage posted...

True. But sometimes it's hard to be patient. I used to say "patience is for pansies!" then I was forced to be patient by something...don't remember what but whatever it was broke me >.<
---
Veteran Pokemon Master
~R~ Team Rocket Dragon Executive ~R~
#7RadioRebelPosted 3/11/2012 9:51:29 PM
Rose_Mage posted...

The thing is, most of us wouldn't even be complaining if the cover hadn't already been leaked. I mean, the 12th is usually the earliest we get leaks anyway. It's just the fact that someone said, "hey, I'll show them the cover and then wait a few days to show them the rest" that has us frustrated. A few days is easy to wait if you know you have to; it's a lot harder if you think someone has the information now and is refusing to share it (granted, it's possible he/she snapped a pic of the cover and doesn't actually have the magazine, or is worried about getting in trouble after the fiasco surrounding the BW leaks, but it would be nice if that person could let us know what's up).
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1850-6413-0450
#8MileRunPosted 3/11/2012 9:54:47 PM
The cover was probably just a way of saying, "We've got the magazine, and we're beginning to translate." Translation does take a lot of time, after all, especially with the (alleged) amount of information we're getting.

It'll be on its way out soon enough.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board. It makes me feel special.
#9ADOOMYPosted 3/11/2012 10:08:47 PM

They should leak at any moment.. they usually leak on the 12th. The latest they leak is on the 13th. I looked at Serebii's archives and the past few months of Coro Coro leaked on the 12th so hopefully this one will hurry up and finally leak now too.