This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CONFIRMED - Sequels

#141DeuxHeroPosted 3/28/2012 11:28:24 AM
It happened during the lead up to DP IIRC.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#142Serebii from SPP(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 11:42:41 AM
Na, it was the run up to BW

Prior to launch, somebody who worked in CoroCoro or Nintendo (some places reported CoroCoro but I don't think it was) posted images of Servine, Serperior, Pignite, Emboar, Dewott and Samurott onto 2ch. This is what caused them to get charged for violating contracts and imprisoned

That was also the incident where I posted them, stating they were true (they were and I knew they were), and the whole internet turned on me, saying they were obviously based on other Pokémon, clearly fake etc. and started bashing me and my site to no end. That was a fun week :/
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#143DeuxHeroPosted 3/28/2012 11:49:48 AM
Oh right, BW. Doubt it will happen again though.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#144RyosagiPosted 3/28/2012 11:53:04 AM
I can see the whole incident repeating itself again for the next pokemon generation.
---
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#145Serebii from SPP(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 12:01:59 PM
Melkor, who worked at a Spanish official magazine, also was leaking things. He's no longer working at that magazine
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#146dezmomoPosted 3/28/2012 12:07:14 PM
Serebii from SPP posted...
Melkor, who worked at a Spanish official magazine, also was leaking things. He's no longer working at that magazine

I remember that! Was he the guy who leaked the Pokemon descriptions in Pokedex order day by day?
---
dezmomo || The original one.
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#147yomi52Posted 3/28/2012 12:23:19 PM
hope the pokemon are not oooglay
---
CaptHowdy
#148PuruglyPosted 3/28/2012 12:25:20 PM
I remember all the non-official sites getting a legal boot in the ass during the pre-release.

Felt bad, man.
---
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!
#149RyosagiPosted 3/28/2012 12:35:26 PM

Thank the heavens! I always wanted justice for when he did that. Other sites were getting punished by lawyers but not him, so glad that in the end he got the boot.
---
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#150ZEXAL_5Ds_GXPosted 4/1/2012 8:13:29 AM
nonaoh
---
I gained the world, lost my Soul, is there HeaRtgOld to save me!