This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

B2/W2 and Gen III remake Theory

#1CAPSARPosted 3/13/2012 9:28:08 AM
What if the sequels are our return to Hoen? I'm thinking they're not exactly remakes but that we play as the same character who with Looker's help figured out N is now in Hoen. You go there to stop him once and for all. They'd add some of the Unova pokes as being available there as well. What do people think?
---
Pokemon White FC 2279 9001 8467
#2The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/13/2012 9:29:01 AM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/239-oh-look-its-this-thread-again.jpg
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#3alatreon789Posted 3/13/2012 9:29:33 AM
CAPSAR posted...
What if the sequels are our return to Hoen? I'm thinking they're not exactly remakes but that we play as the same character who with Looker's help figured out N is now in Hoen. You go there to stop him once and for all. They'd add some of the Unova pokes as being available there as well. What do people think?

N is not bad just misled
---
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - Some poem
#4LDSKnightPosted 3/13/2012 9:32:23 AM
We don't know. I guess it's a possibility, since we're getting a new story, but I'd rather not start the theories again.
---
Magikarps. They can beat Electabuzz.
Folkmiza everywhere else.
#5usaraudPosted 3/13/2012 9:42:29 AM
CAPSAR posted...

not going to happen.

1. N was misguided by Ghetis, and learned this in BW. He left to rediscover himself and the true relationship between peeps and 'mons. If anything he is rival status... Ghetis is the only 'threat' now

2. IF we get to see hoenn, it would be as a post game area like kanto, with a sub story... but most likely we wont see hoenn until a possible remake after Gen Vi releases.

If any 'new' area is revealed... it would be an expansion of unova, which i think is needed
---
Pokemon White : Pasia - 4857-1015-5514