This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Kyurem and White Kyurem's overdrive modes

#1Lapras24Posted 3/13/2012 5:23:36 PM
Didn't see this posted anywhere else but apparently they both have an overdrive mode as well

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=8244

With the bigger images, you can see that the blue and orange tubes are coming from the wings and into the tail...

Can't wait to hear how the designers explain this one.

I didn't like these two forms at first but I totally love them now!
#2mralpha543Posted 3/13/2012 5:28:31 PM
That's so awesome..
---
3DS FC: 2277 6998 3340
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~
#3The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/13/2012 5:36:35 PM
So that's what those streaks meant. Pretty awesome
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#4Reborn_SigmaPosted 3/13/2012 5:46:49 PM(edited)
Meh. These "modes" are just what Kyurems' animated sprites will look like. It's exactly like how Zekrom and Reshiram have glowing parts, which were also referred to as "overdrive" in various advertisements

Those scans don't even have the word overdrive, anyway.
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.
#5thealmightydibPosted 3/13/2012 5:51:14 PM
that link mentions the overdrive modes for zekrom and reshiram... what are those
---
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
#6BardWannabePosted 3/13/2012 5:51:47 PM
Well, that's cool. I thought Kyurem's forms looked kind of dumb--well, he looked dumb to begin with. Now at least he's got some pizzazz.
#7Lapras24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 6:27:58 PM
thealmightydib posted...
that link mentions the overdrive modes for zekrom and reshiram... what are those

Overdrive modes Zekrom and Reshiram basically describes when their tails starts to light up and the tip of the hair also lights up.

In Zekrom's case, its turbine begins to spin and turns blue. For Reshiram, its tail starts to burn and turns fiery red.

I'm not positive if Black Kyurem and White Kyurem seen in the images are also referred to overdrive modes but it seems that way.
#8thealmightydibPosted 3/13/2012 9:39:22 PM
so it doesnt have any effect on the battle?
---
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
#9LDSKnightPosted 3/13/2012 9:44:06 PM
If I remember right, they used overdrive, or something similar, before BW came out.
---
Magikarps. They can beat Electabuzz.
Folkmiza everywhere else.
#10Knight_GawainPosted 3/13/2012 9:47:00 PM
LDSKnight posted...
If I remember right, they used overdrive, or something similar, before BW came out.

I do not recall that.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!" Seto Kaiba
R Official Rocket Knight of Team Rocket. R