This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Spinblocking makes no sense and should be removed in this game.

#11SunSolFlarePosted 3/14/2012 6:58:57 AM
C. Hazards are way too dominate, plus spin blocking makes no sense logically (a lot of things don't have logic in Pokemon, but this is just pushing that logical barrier).
#12SilverSockPosted 3/14/2012 5:28:56 PM(edited)
C. Anything to weaken those floating rocks of death...

Stall? **** stall.

EDIT:Come to think of it why not just make Rapid Spin a non-damaging hazard clearer? Not like 20 base damage makes a difference that often. I'd give up finishing off a sashed Pokemon and removing rocks at the same time for the sake of a fail-safe hazard killer.
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#13RadioRebelPosted 3/14/2012 9:48:36 PM
ADVANCEGAMERXXX posted...
There is no need to remove such a strategy...and well, Rapid Spin is a Normal Type, which would not affect Ghost-types anyway.

Spikes and pointy rocks are not Ghost-types. Your argument is invalid. (The second argument I mean; strategically there is no need to remove spinblocking but logically it makes no sense.)
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1850-6413-0450
#14The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/14/2012 9:51:57 PM
I have to agree with this. I don't get why wouldn't it remove them even if it couldn't hit the opponent's pokemon, the rocks and stuff are supposed to be on our side of the field
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#15Hidori_TsunadrePosted 3/14/2012 10:28:07 PM
If you apply realistic physics, yes it should still remove hazards.
---
Broken doors and thoughtless words.
#16Two-FacePosted 3/14/2012 10:38:26 PM
Confirm. Rapid Spin shouldn't hurt Ghost types, but it makes no sense why it needs to in order to remove entry hazards.
---
Fry: Wow! Nude hot-tubbing - that's all I need to hear about Freedom Day!