C/D: Spinblocking makes no sense and should be removed in this game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. C/D: Spinblocking makes no sense and should be removed in this game.
4 years ago#11
C. Hazards are way too dominate, plus spin blocking makes no sense logically (a lot of things don't have logic in Pokemon, but this is just pushing that logical barrier).
4 years ago#12
C. Anything to weaken those floating rocks of death...

Stall? **** stall.

EDIT:Come to think of it why not just make Rapid Spin a non-damaging hazard clearer? Not like 20 base damage makes a difference that often. I'd give up finishing off a sashed Pokemon and removing rocks at the same time for the sake of a fail-safe hazard killer.
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
4 years ago#13
ADVANCEGAMERXXX posted...
There is no need to remove such a strategy...and well, Rapid Spin is a Normal Type, which would not affect Ghost-types anyway.

Spikes and pointy rocks are not Ghost-types. Your argument is invalid. (The second argument I mean; strategically there is no need to remove spinblocking but logically it makes no sense.)
Pokemon Black FC: 1850-6413-0450
4 years ago#14
I have to agree with this. I don't get why wouldn't it remove them even if it couldn't hit the opponent's pokemon, the rocks and stuff are supposed to be on our side of the field
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
4 years ago#15
If you apply realistic physics, yes it should still remove hazards.
Broken doors and thoughtless words.
4 years ago#16
Confirm. Rapid Spin shouldn't hurt Ghost types, but it makes no sense why it needs to in order to remove entry hazards.
Fry: Wow! Nude hot-tubbing - that's all I need to hear about Freedom Day!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. C/D: Spinblocking makes no sense and should be removed in this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived