This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Plasma return...?

#1thomasfreidPosted 3/14/2012 5:10:00 PM
I am curious to hear peoples theories of the next group of bad guys.

My theory is that Team Plasma will return. I am guessing that the leader will have to be Ghetsis. I mean he was the real leader in Black and White but we barely saw him so I'm sure he'll have a much bigger role in Black 2 and White 2.

Perhaps N will even become an ally seeing as his motives in Black and White were for the good of the Pokemon. Not to mention that Ghetsis admitted to manipulating N right in front of him.
---
White FC: 1592-4439-6444 (Thomas)
Soul SIlver FC: 3266-7434-2717 (Thomas)
#2Spike RoseredPosted 3/14/2012 5:18:04 PM
the leader will have to be Ghetsis. I mean he was the real leader in Black and White-

Or was he! Dun Dun Dun...
---
I've got tentacles ^_^
May the fresh scent of flowers protect you always!
#3mralpha543Posted 3/14/2012 5:22:59 PM
Spike Rosered posted...
the leader will have to be Ghetsis. I mean he was the real leader in Black and White-

Or was he! Dun Dun Dun...

The real Leader was in fact the hidden sage.... Looker! Dun Dun Dun

That'd be a great plot twist..
---
3DS FC: 2277 6998 3340
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~
#4TyranidomegaPosted 3/14/2012 5:26:27 PM
Pretty much what I suspect aswell. happy to see team plasma act like a real criminal organization, since some close minded people think they're the worst team for being poke-peta. Did anyone else know that Team Plasma was really pretending to pokemon activists, so they can steal Pokemon right from under everyones noses once Ghetsis convinced the trainers to release them? I thought that was pretty cool. Pretending to be the good guys so no one realizes your true goals until it was too late.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#5DeuxHeroPosted 3/14/2012 5:31:33 PM
What about Ardos?
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex