This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, why does it matter that N flew off?

#1MileRunPosted 3/14/2012 5:57:34 PM
It's Kyurem on the boxart, not N, and Kyurem has no reason to leave Unova.

If N needs to make an appearance, it's easy to contrive some plotstuffs to make him return. Say, he was flying around the world on a soul search and wanted a rematch with HIl to complete it. Ghetsis can come back too, supposing he was doing his scheming off-region and was finally ready to try again in Unova. Maybe the both of them are independently looking for Kyurem and found clues elsewhere that lead them back to Unova.

Meanwhile, Kyurem is perfectly content hanging out in the Great Chasm.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#2The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/14/2012 6:00:03 PM
That's exactly what I have been thinking. For all we know N might never come back, and there is no reason to go after him either. Just leave the kid alone you freaking fanboys/girls, he has suffered enough
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#3Duskull24Posted 3/14/2012 6:11:50 PM
Well this is how I see it, since the games are in fact sequels, that means that N should be in the far off land with his respective dragon. Now since the Black 2 box has kyurom on it, that means zekrom must somehow come back to cause kyurem's form change, and for zekrom to come back, must mean that N comes with him. These are only assumptions, but they really do make sense.
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
Official Duskull of the Pokemon BW and BW 2 Boards.
#4alatreon789Posted 3/14/2012 6:36:11 PM
MileRun posted...
It's Kyurem on the boxart, not N, and Kyurem has no reason to leave Unova.

If N needs to make an appearance, it's easy to contrive some plotstuffs to make him return. Say, he was flying around the world on a soul search and wanted a rematch with HIl to complete it. Ghetsis can come back too, supposing he was doing his scheming off-region and was finally ready to try again in Unova. Maybe the both of them are independently looking for Kyurem and found clues elsewhere that lead them back to Unova.

Meanwhile, Kyurem is perfectly content hanging out in the Great Chasm.

THANK YOU!!!!! Thats what ive been saying however you said it better.
---
R - Team Rocket Member
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - Some poem
#5mralpha543Posted 3/14/2012 6:39:11 PM
I see it as.. the villians want to get a Kyurem form using N's Dragon and Kyurem... They caught N, took his Dragon and Fused it with Kyurem... N might try to help you stop the Team or he might be caged up and you have to save him or something like that... then you and N defeat the Villians, but N begins to cry for having to hurt Pokemon while saving Unova... oh and Looker steals Kyurem after you defeated the villians and he pulls off a mask and Reveals his true name is Blue and he is now the head of Team Rocket and Galactic... Yes plot twists...
---
3DS FC: 2277 6998 3340
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~
#6IchigoxRukia69Posted 3/14/2012 6:43:29 PM
But.....but......N flew off to a distant land tho.
#7Big_PecksPosted 3/14/2012 7:51:42 PM

Because this game obviously takes place in Hoenn.

#8LePetitePollitoPosted 3/14/2012 9:26:17 PM
Well N does not necessarily have to be in direct contact with the plot, as a matter of fact he probably won't have a big role in this game other than a high level battle.

Maybe something like what Stephen was post game in Emerald, N could just be somewhere training and we get a chance to challenge him.

But your right, it really does not matter where N went at all.
---
{O _ o} PSN: curlee_88
Official -Stunna-Squirtle- of any board.
#9Rose_MagePosted 3/14/2012 9:35:33 PM
Well, I actually liked N, so I'd be sort of glad to see him again and know what's up with him.

But generally it's because everybody has the hots for the bishie manchild.

>_>
---
Team Rocket Executive Rose
R ~ Join Team Rocket today!
#10NowujaloPosted 3/14/2012 9:48:46 PM
IchigoxRukia69 posted...
But.....but......N flew off to a distant land tho.

In my Pokemon Black, White and Reshiram could care less
In my Pokemon White, Black and Zekrom could care less

N would have been cooler if it wasn't so freaking obvious who he was
*the intro spoiled it and I figured out his dad was behind everything preety early making N seem like he can't think on his own*
---
I want Lightning(with armor alt) Serah and Caius to appear in the next Dissidia and also monsters instead of manikins and fight-able Cosmos for Vita and CAKE!