The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you hoping for this game to have?

#1Ruca1122Posted 3/15/2012 3:34:40 AM
pokemon contest, gym rematches.
#2SephirothtPosted 3/15/2012 4:18:27 AM
Gym rematches, VS. Seeker, Move tutors, No touch screen hogging C-gear, touch screen controls like in HGSS, environment sounds like in HGSS.

That's all I can think off for now.
---
R - Burning Executive
The Official Ninetales and Palmer of the B2W2 Boards.
#3erekwashere15Posted 3/15/2012 4:24:29 AM
That these topics stop.

I swear a new one pops up every other hour
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#4Missingno_MastrPosted 3/15/2012 7:07:14 AM
*Confirmation that the Striaton Gym Leaders are the Shadow Triad.
*Gym Leader rematches.
*A Battle Frontier in Anville Town, identical to the one in Emerald, because let's face it, that one was the best, hands down.
*Wild Zorua (Zoroark in later routes) that disguise themselves as various other Pokémon that can be encountered on the route.
*Headbutt returning as a TM, and in addition to being usable on trees, can be used on the dumpsters in Castelia City, triggering encounters with wild Trubbish. After beating the game, new dumpsters pop up, and headbutting those allows Garbodor and Weezing to be encountered.
*Instead of move tutors, changes to the TM list. Specifically the replacement of various useless moves *coughQuashcoughIncineratecoughStruggleBugcough* with such things as the elemental punches, Mega Punch, Pay Day, Blaze Kick (for Flareon), and so on.
*Changes to the movepools for various Pokémon; Weezing with Calm Mind, Psychic, Psyshock, Recover, and Gunk Shot, for instance.
*The owner of the Casteliacone stand, first time you go there, tells you that a Pokémon that looks just like his ice cream snuck in and is eating all his wares, and asks you to take it. Say yes and you get a level 20 Vanillite.
*New Rotom forms (Electric/Poison toilet form with Sludge Wave, for instance).
*Triple and Rotation lines on the Battle Subway.
*Black City and White Forest that can be filled up completely; that is, they can have every single possible trainer in the place at the same time. Oh, and nobody ever leaves.
*Enhanced GTS features that prohibit people from requesting impossible trades and allow for easier searching. Also, it should be able to let you view the summaries of Pokémon for trade before you make the trade.
---
I am Missingno. Master.
R Official Team Rocket member.
#5chrombotPosted 3/15/2012 7:08:48 AM
not much, just old TM moves being back as TMs again.
#6megamaster125Posted 3/15/2012 8:15:44 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
*A Battle Frontier in Anville Town, identical to the one in Emerald, because let's face it, that one was the best, hands down.
*Triple and Rotation lines on the Battle Subway.

This is pretty much all I need to buy it.

The only reason Emerald's was the best was because of Battle Dome (which I would like to see come back). But we can keep the Battle Palace in Emerald.

Rotation and triple battles in the subway for sure. I like the unique spin (pun intended) on rotation battles and would like to see them get used more.
---
There are no contradictions in the Bible. http://questionevolution.blogspot.com/
http://megamaster125.angelfire.com/biblecontradictionsexposed/index.html
#7acety2Posted 3/15/2012 8:58:10 AM
I agree with gym rematches and trainer rematches like in silver wen they call you for a rematch and also HGSS wen pkmn follows us around
---
Official Deino of pokemon black 2 and white 2 message boards :D ACE!!!
#8DragonFacedPosted 3/15/2012 9:12:08 AM(edited)
Auto leveling to 100 in wi-fi battles so I don't have to grind so much every time I want to put together a new six pokemon team. : P

---
~Also known as Sir Danny of the douchebag famine kingdom~
#9the_cajun88Posted 3/15/2012 9:38:56 AM
That these topics stop.

I swear a new one pops up every other hour

Don't post in them, then. This is a public message board. Common sense, really.

All I want is Vs. Seeker, Move tutors, and no random level jump after the E4.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/the_cajun88/Josephthesnowman.gif
#10VIIVincentPosted 3/15/2012 9:58:36 AM
Pokemon follows you (you get to select which Pokemon gets to follow you and turn it off)
VS Seeker (let some trainers stay the same, too many level jumps isnt good)
Gym Leader rematches (you get to chose if you want to battle the old team or the level jump/team change)
E4 (you get to chose if you want to battle the old team or the level jump/team change)
Clothes Department for our character / color swap
Pokeball Seals
Secret Bases (RSE Style with more features)
C Gear to not be on the touch screen. anything that doesnt involve Wifi is good enough. (i dont use Wifi because my Wifi isnt compatible with Nintendo Wifi)
Allows items held by Pokemon from DPPTHGSS to be transferable. TMS will change into new TMs while HMs cant come i dont care. but if you keep bringing the same TMs over, they will just turn into NUGGETS.
Master Ball can be bought with 1,000,000 Pokedollars
Cameo appearances from older Gens. battle or not.
---
i had a pet guinea pig named Coconut. rip 2004 - 2007
psn: DragunSkullz