This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Theories on why the cover legendaries have switched

#1ssj_duelistPosted 3/15/2012 3:57:46 AM
So we know Black 2 is the sequel to Black and White 2 to White and we also know Reshiram is the star of white and Zekrom fused Kyurem the star of Black 2.

This suggests Kyurem in your sequel will copy the genes (as the movie puts it) of N's dragon. This further suggests N must be in this agme somehow, even possibly as our protagonist since he never had any official Pokemon like other trainers. Or that he is key to the plot.

Since N is in this game based on this, we also know he flew off to a far away land suggesting this won't take place in Unova unless he returns as Unova may be in ruins thanks to Ghetsis.

Has anyone else deduced any hypotheses about this yet? Or anything completely different to what I have said.

Could go as far to say Cyrus went missing and the Triad give you the orbs as well as the obligatory Cynthia cameo suggest Sinnoh.
---
Curreny anticipating: Sonic 4: Episode 2 (May), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (Autumn), BioShock Infinite (October 16th) and Resident Evil 6 (November 20th)!
#2mtpfreakPosted 3/15/2012 3:59:37 AM
I have a feeling that the Zekrom you can download on Black, and the Reshiram you can download on White, through Mystery Gift right now may have something to do with this.

They might have hidden values that will trigger something in B2/W2, somebody should check if they haven't already.
Have they? I'd like to see.
---
Clean Cut high score: 65 cuts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6_Ty50Kais
#3crunchy612Posted 3/15/2012 4:40:00 AM
I've said it several times, yeah.
---
"I prefer 'Infiltrate them and sabotage from inside'." - Nykza
"It's like trading my Longsword for Flashbombs." -Ecc on being a woman