This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When is team plasma gonna appear in the anime?

#1PeskyBOI43Posted 3/15/2012 8:40:06 PM
Theyre halfway through unova already, shouldnt team plasma have begun their evilness already
#2LDSKnightPosted 3/15/2012 8:45:30 PM
Didn't they appear in a cancelled episode?
---
Magikarps. They can beat Electabuzz.
Folkmiza everywhere else.
#3ljobenzaPosted 3/16/2012 12:25:41 AM
There was supposed to be a Plasma vs Rocket episode after the Castelia gym battle but then the earthquake/tsunami happened. It's been cancelled indefinitely.
#4Jrx1Posted 3/16/2012 12:56:59 AM(edited)
They can appear in Movie 16 along with Genesect. There can't be Genesect without Team Plasma appearance, even it's Pokedex Entry names them.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#5Nanis23Posted 3/16/2012 1:36:32 AM
ljobenza posted...
There was supposed to be a Plasma vs Rocket episode after the Castelia gym battle but then the earthquake/tsunami happened. It's been cancelled indefinitely.

It's been more than a year already
Can't they just release it?
It sounded pretty epic
#6erekwashere15Posted 3/16/2012 4:06:37 AM
Did they ever air the Barboach and Whiscash episode? That was in 2004 if I recall correctly.
And I'm pretty sure it aired only once, in Japan.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#7shenranPosted 3/16/2012 5:56:50 AM
The only episode i'd like to see in english is the dritini episode. I saw it in japanses online. They never showed it here in states cause the safari zone warden points a gun at every one. Has 4kids NEVER watched looney toons before. Fudd always points a gun at bugs/daffy and shots daffy in the face every time.
---
Satoshi's the name, trainings the game
3ds fc: 3780-9024-4473
#8Serebii from SPPPosted 3/16/2012 6:09:25 AM
erekwashere15 posted...
Did they ever air the Barboach and Whiscash episode? That was in 2004 if I recall correctly.
And I'm pretty sure it aired only once, in Japan.

Nope. Didn't air at all.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#9djtlite138Posted 3/16/2012 6:18:09 AM
Probably before Ash stops throwing a pokeball as his opening against a wild pokemon he wants or before he stops releasing every pokemon or leaving it in a pc when he goes to a new region...
---
Ambassador of the Crabdom http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php Join the fun!
RTeam Rocket GruntR
#10Serebii from SPPPosted 3/16/2012 6:24:05 AM
djtlite138 posted...
Probably before Ash stops throwing a pokeball as his opening against a wild pokemon he wants or before he stops releasing every pokemon or leaving it in a pc when he goes to a new region...

Ash hasn't released a Pokémon since Lapras in the Orange League.

He leaves Pokémon at Oak's at the start of a new region because the show is to advertise the games and having him with the same Pokémon as before is detrimental to the advertising of the new games. They do return, as seen with the Sinnoh League where he used teams from all gens. For example, against Tobias he used Pikachu, Heracross, Gible, Sceptile, Swellow and Torkoal and against Conway he used Noctowl, Gible and Donphan
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!