This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When is team plasma gonna appear in the anime?

#11djtlite138Posted 3/16/2012 7:28:56 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
djtlite138 posted...
Probably before Ash stops throwing a pokeball as his opening against a wild pokemon he wants or before he stops releasing every pokemon or leaving it in a pc when he goes to a new region...

Ash hasn't released a Pokémon since Lapras in the Orange League.

He leaves Pokémon at Oak's at the start of a new region because the show is to advertise the games and having him with the same Pokémon as before is detrimental to the advertising of the new games. They do return, as seen with the Sinnoh League where he used teams from all gens. For example, against Tobias he used Pikachu, Heracross, Gible, Sceptile, Swellow and Torkoal and against Conway he used Noctowl, Gible and Donphan

Ok you got me on the second one at least. I havent seriously watched the show since i was young...
But the first i saw today on the show... Then at oshawott's urging he battled a grass type with a water type... He should know better...
---
Ambassador of the Crabdom http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php Join the fun!
RTeam Rocket GruntR
#12erekwashere15Posted 3/16/2012 7:31:34 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
erekwashere15 posted...
Did they ever air the Barboach and Whiscash episode? That was in 2004 if I recall correctly.
And I'm pretty sure it aired only once, in Japan.

Nope. Didn't air at all.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarification.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#13Adam_AcePosted 3/16/2012 7:39:09 AM
erekwashere15 posted...
Did they ever air the Barboach and Whiscash episode? That was in 2004 if I recall correctly.
And I'm pretty sure it aired only once, in Japan.

It really is stupid I mean I get the Barboach Whiscash episode it was a filler episode and Japan suffered a devastating trauma similar to the events in the episode. However the Team Rocket Vs Team Plasma was a major part of the plot line of the series and banning it indefinitely didn't really seem necessary at all.

Mind to be fair I thought it was unfair to ban the Porygon episode and future appearances of Porygon 2 and Porygon Z when it was an event that was A) Incredibly easy to fix and B) Wasn't even caused by the pokemon the episode was named after.
#14SunSolFlarePosted 3/16/2012 9:01:39 AM
TP could possibly show up at around Dragon Spiral Tower, as the cast is not far from it.
#15Catcher_FreemanPosted 3/16/2012 9:58:01 AM
The Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episodes were postponed because they featured destruction in Castelia City. They postponed the episodes out of fear of offending earthquake/tsunami victims.

Cilan's fishing episode was also postponed because it took place Castelia City, but it was later aired, edited to take place in a different city.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#16Reborn_SigmaPosted 3/16/2012 10:37:54 AM
Jrx1 posted...
They can appear in Movie 16 along with Genesect. There can't be Genesect without Team Plasma appearance, even it's Pokedex Entry names them.

Now this is an interesting concept.

A Pokemon movie with villains people actually care about, and a plot that's relevant to the overall continuity!

We haven't seen something like that since the very first movie.
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.
#17Phantom_NookPosted 3/16/2012 10:40:02 AM
shenran posted...
The only episode i'd like to see in english is the dritini episode. I saw it in japanses online. They never showed it here in states cause the safari zone warden points a gun at every one. Has 4kids NEVER watched looney toons before. Fudd always points a gun at bugs/daffy and shots daffy in the face every time.

I would assume that the gun in that episode was intended to be used lethally, not for comedy. That's probably why 4Kids was unwilling to show it.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#18darkstriker00Posted 3/16/2012 11:55:32 AM
I can understand them banning the first appearance of team plasma but what I don't understand is why hasn't team plasma made any more appearances? Ash is already on his sixth badge (in the sub), he should have battled N........ twice by now, they should have encountered most if not all of the sages by now, there should have been reports of trainers releasing their pokemon because an organization told them too. But none of that has happened. While it's nice to see team rocket actually moving forward with their plans, when are we going to see team plasma oppose them? I hope they don't just rush the Team Plasma plot along in 3 or 4 episodes.
---
PSN-darkstriker00
#19Jrx1Posted 3/16/2012 2:11:07 PM(edited)
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Jrx1 posted...
They can appear in Movie 16 along with Genesect. There can't be Genesect without Team Plasma appearance, even it's Pokedex Entry names them.

Now this is an interesting concept.

A Pokemon movie with villains people actually care about, and a plot that's relevant to the overall continuity!

We haven't seen something like that since the very first movie.

Like i said, there is a chance this might happen. If Genesect was original "living" Pokemon once, stated to be modified by Team Plasma in the Pokedex itself, this should be what happens. Unless they would replace Plasma with a random villain.

Also, there is chance Plasma will appear in the anime after B/W Version 2 will get released. These games might give more story to Plasma members, or even make them appear in the Eastern Unova.

The Anime could have Plasma Plot after the League, or during the league.

Imagine if Ash faces N when he finally gets to the finals, and the Beautiful Plasma Castle would be summoned at the center of Stadium <3

So like i said, the chances of them appearing aren't at 0% yet. The writers are probably thinking about a good way of writing them back again. Besides, an old character Looker would appear too fast in Best Wishes where barely any older region Pokemon was mentioned until now.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#20MileRunPosted 3/16/2012 2:48:41 PM(edited)
Incidentally, the earthquake and tsunami hit Japan maybe a week or two after a One Piece episode featuring widespread earthquake-and-tsunami based destruction. I wonder how they would've handled that plot point if the tsunami had come first.

janembaman posted...
It's been more than a year already
Can't they just release it?
It sounded pretty epic

Keep in mind that this was a huge incident. It's not unlikely that it will have the same sort of effect on Japanese media that 9/11 had on US media for years to come.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate