This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hopefully Team Rocket doesn't make an appearance in this game.

#1Cpt_CalamityPosted 3/16/2012 7:44:56 PM
I was very surprised when they reappeared in Gen 2, and I almost thought they would return in Gen 5 when I found that one member of Team Rocket in Iccirus City. Hopefully that little series throwback was just that, a tiny little throwback. I don't want it to be foreshadowing as to the evil team in this game.

Team Rocket sucks.
---
People that do not like yogurt - 5, R
People that are going to hell - Same as above
#2GalladetheGreatPosted 3/16/2012 7:47:05 PM
Inb4s***storm
---
White FC:1163 0871 5829 Unused Pawn Shop Points:109
Black FC:2065 1225 2978 Dex completed:8-23-11 Topics helped:23
#3DKU_ArichPosted 3/16/2012 7:47:14 PM
Eh, to be honest, I don't care about storyline when it comes to Pokemon. I just play for the atmosphere and the masochistic catching of legendaries in regular Poke Balls.
#4SmogoonPosted 3/16/2012 7:47:43 PM
Welcome back, bro. It's good to see you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/86AKJ.jpg
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#5MileRunPosted 3/16/2012 7:47:49 PM
This wouldn't be a (probably soon-to-be-successful) attempt at provoking a certain group of persons on this board, would it?

Anyways, I wouldn't mind a Rocket vs. Plasma subplot, though I'm not sure how it would be set up. I doubt it would start with the guy in Iccirus City.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#6GalladetheGreatPosted 3/16/2012 7:48:23 PM
Calamity, post in the Team Rocket topic on the RP Board again.
---
White FC:1163 0871 5829 Unused Pawn Shop Points:109
Black FC:2065 1225 2978 Dex completed:8-23-11 Topics helped:23
#7Cpt_Calamity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2012 7:52:30 PM
GalladetheGreat posted...
Inb4s***storm

Every time someone says this, I imagine dark brown clouds with s*** raining down from them. It's disgusting.

Eh, to be honest, I don't care about storyline when it comes to Pokemon. I just play for the atmosphere and the masochistic catching of legendaries in regular Poke Balls.

I care to some degree. The more important things are new Pokemon and new moves, but since this game won't have those, it would be nice to have a good story.

Welcome back, bro. It's good to see you.

Thanks. I hate when I get put in the Warned status after 7:00 pm, because then I am Warned for essentially three days instead of two.

This wouldn't be a (probably soon-to-be-successful) attempt at provoking a certain group of persons on this board, would it?

Anyways, I wouldn't mind a Rocket vs. Plasma subplot, though I'm not sure how it would be set up. I doubt it would start with the guy in Iccirus City.

Just stating my opinion, nothing wrong with that.

And Plasma would kickass, they have Sandile. STAB SE against all the Poison types Team Rocket has.

Calamity, post in the Team Rocket topic on the RP Board again.

Nah, I promised they wouldn't if they left this board. And I don't see any more TR threads, so I'm assuming that the essentially disbanded. I might check it out though.
---
People that do not like yogurt - 5, R
People that are going to hell - Same as above
#8DKU_ArichPosted 3/16/2012 7:56:07 PM
"I care to some degree. The more important things are new Pokemon and new moves, but since this game won't have those, it would be nice to have a good story."

No, I totally agree. I was just stating that storyline isn't one of my main concerns when talking about Pokemon. A good story would be nice, though. I was almost interested in Black/White's.

Heck, if there was an atmospheric Pokemon game--even using the D/P/Pt engine or something--where post-game you could catch one of every legendary (set stationary in various caves, etc.), I'd buy it in a heartbeat. :P
#9NowujaloPosted 3/16/2012 8:04:45 PM
DKU_Arich posted...

Heck, if there was an atmospheric Pokemon game--even using the D/P/Pt engine or something--where post-game you could catch one of every legendary (set stationary in various caves, etc.), I'd buy it in a heartbeat. :P

^This so freaking much
---
I want Lightning(with armor alt) Serah and Caius to appear in the next Dissidia and also monsters instead of manikins and fight-able Cosmos for Vita and CAKE!
#10Reborn_SigmaPosted 3/16/2012 8:05:11 PM
For various reasons, Team Rocket is 99% likely to never appear again.

They're my second favorite behind Plasma, but people need to get over it already (I blame the anime for giving so many people the idea that the team is still relevant...)

Besides, if they did appear they'd just get curbstomped by Team Plasma. I don't want to see that happen.
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.