This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what if; pokemon could get hidden typing.

#21paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 6:13:09 PM
i feel like people are taking way to much offence to the idea of sudowoodo 'occasionally' gaining part grass type in a rare what if scenario.
---
i like having discussions, so lets discuss the topics, not the spelling, or grammar. and lets be nice in the process.
#22Shadow1975Posted 3/18/2012 7:13:59 PM
paipr posted...
i feel like people are taking way to much offence to the idea of sudowoodo 'occasionally' gaining part grass type in a rare what if scenario.

I feel like people are odd for requesting something to be changed into the polar opposite of its name. Would you be happy going to McDonalds and ordering a Sad Meal for the kids, and a Tiny Mac for yourself? Fake Wood is not wood. Why would you want to make Fake wood into wood?

Am I trolling, or feeding a troll? Either way, I'm happy. :D
---
Life is tough. It's a lot tougher if you're stupid. - John Wayne
#23MileRunPosted 3/18/2012 7:52:19 PM
jayman7 posted...
I'm not even convinced Sudowoodo is really petrified wood; it just LOOKS LIKE a tree. The joke is that Sudowoodo is weak to NOTHING that Grass-types are weak to (and resistant to most of it!), trying to trick people into using the wrong attacks against it.

Correct. This is almost explicitly the concept behind Sudowoodo, given its dex entries and its first anime spotlight episode.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate