This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This game had better give blastoise the respect it deserves.

#11Gsus_94Posted 3/29/2012 9:31:55 PM(edited)
Knight_Gawain posted...
Sure while were at it, give Flareon a total base stat of 600 with rock head fire blitz,double edge, wood hammer, and rock smash!

Seriously no Blastoise is fine the way it is. Its a starter poke after all.

I agree that it is fine the way it is, but for your reasoning, i drop the B-bomb. Blaziken
---
Pokemon Black FC
Melo 4470 3989 3640
#12Knight_GawainPosted 3/29/2012 9:33:16 PM
Gsus_94 posted...
Knight_Gawain posted...
Sure while were at it, give Flareon a total base stat of 600 with rock head fire blitz,double edge, wood hammer, and rock smash!

Seriously no Blastoise is fine the way it is. Its a starter poke after all.

I agree that it is fine the way it is, but for your reasoning, i drop the B-bomb. Blaziken

Blaziken is great as well! Just letting TC know that blastoise is a great poke and needs nothing changed on it.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!" Seto Kaiba
R Official Rocket Knight of Team Rocket. R
#13Blingya25Posted 3/30/2012 12:42:07 AM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Let's give him Recover and make it a Dragon type too

In the Crystal Strategy Guide, it said that Squirtle line could learn Confusion. I tried many ways, but it was false/type.

Totally killed my only special Confusion Blastoise.

:(
---
`/(o^_^o)\` Raichu!!
TOO BAD, IT'S A RAICHU!!!!
#14molerat28(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2012 8:27:48 AM(edited)
I know how good it is in the arena but it really isnt ou material. It could use some buffs to make it a real competitor. At the very least give it shell smash. Gorebyss has worse stats than blastoise but a some evs on defense and a shell smash makes it a great sweeper(hydration not swift swim which is illegal). I dont want blastoise to be too over powered or else i wont be able to use him in ou like blaziken.
#15CharizardFirePosted 3/30/2012 4:14:52 PM

The_Sol_Blader posted...
Let's give him Recover and make it a Dragon type too

In the Crystal Strategy Guide, it said that Squirtle line could learn Confusion. I tried many ways, but it was false/type.

Totally killed my only special Confusion Blastoise.

:(

It was an Egg Move.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif