This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You reaction when you find that Hilda is gonna be in the anime.

#21DragonFacedPosted 3/30/2012 4:28:43 PM
Nanis23 posted...
I believe they changed their plans for the series completely because they couldn't air the Team Plasma VS Team Rocket episodes...but it was never confirmed

Anyway Ash has 6 badges now so the series is not over yet but still...I doubt they will show up at all

Well, if they adapt Pokemon Black 2 somehow and Team Plasma, N and Ghetsis is involved in the plot of the sequel (which I would feel pretty confident about), I suppose they could have an opportunity to make it up to us in the next season.
---
~Also known as Sir Danny of the douchebag famine kingdom~
#22Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/30/2012 8:55:31 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
This. I would have actually kept up with the anime if they had Team Plasma in it. Yet alas, they don't. At least there's less filler and Team Rocket is not randomly slapped into each episode. I just want to see them actually follow the plot of the game. Although I've been wondering how the anime is going to follow Black and White 2...

Also to answer the topic, I wouldn't care either way. I think Ash is dressed to look like Hilbert or something. And Hilda...eh...I guess it would be interesting if she showed up. I'd rather Cheren, N, Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad show up to be honest.

I doubt they'd do her justice. Doesn't the fandom pretty much think of her as this ultra-cool tomboy?
#23Mistress_Zelda_Posted 3/30/2012 9:14:08 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
This. I would have actually kept up with the anime if they had Team Plasma in it. Yet alas, they don't. At least there's less filler and Team Rocket is not randomly slapped into each episode. I just want to see them actually follow the plot of the game. Although I've been wondering how the anime is going to follow Black and White 2...

Also to answer the topic, I wouldn't care either way. I think Ash is dressed to look like Hilbert or something. And Hilda...eh...I guess it would be interesting if she showed up. I'd rather Cheren, N, Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad show up to be honest.

I doubt they'd do her justice. Doesn't the fandom pretty much think of her as this ultra-cool tomboy?

Who, Hilda? Lol, I wouldn't know what the fandom thinks of her. XD Is that really what they think though?

But yeah they probably mess her up anyway. The anime actually made me dislike Dawn and I didn't really like what they did to Lyra. >.<
---
When the sky is a bright canary yellow, I forget every cloud I've ever seen.
R - Executive Concordia, Goddess of Peace.
#24ArcticNinja21Posted 3/31/2012 2:41:28 AM
I'm surprised no one has said anything about dat a** yet.
#25Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/6/2012 6:57:21 PM
ArcticNinja21 posted...

Oh....you think they should have the camera linger on her backside as much as possible?
#26mralpha543Posted 4/6/2012 7:06:43 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
ArcticNinja21 posted...

Oh....you think they should have the camera linger on her backside as much as possible?

Hilda/bert are the oldest mc's from the series right? Explains the more developed bodies.... I wonder why Biancas hips are so wide though..

Just realized quoted the wrong guy....
---
3DS FC: 2277 6998 3340
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~