I hope secret bases are in this whether it has hoenn or not

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I hope secret bases are in this whether it has hoenn or not

User Info: Gaming_Mastery

Gaming_Mastery
4 years ago#1
So there.
I'm addicted to a drug. It's called Hype. Current Drug Addictions: RESIDENT EVIL 6, ASSASSIN'S CREED 3, ACE ATTORNEY 5, FE13, SSBWiiU, Pokemon B/W2, KH3D

User Info: slothica

slothica
4 years ago#2
I hope they are like the ones in Hoenn though; ghost battles and all. Seriously, without them, there's no point in mixing records.
Was I being rude? Sorry, I tend to get that way around stupid people.
Official Maxie and Armored Rapidash of the B/W 2 Boards.

User Info: MentheLapin

MentheLapin
4 years ago#3
This is why I hope the inevitable RSE remakes are on the 3DS: let's do away with mixing records, and start using Streetpass. Imagine the ghost battles then!
Official Burgh and Maractus of the BW2 board.
Friend codes in quote!

User Info: Samuel 025

Samuel 025
4 years ago#4
MentheLapin posted...
This is why I hope the inevitable RSE remakes are on the 3DS: let's do away with mixing records, and start using Streetpass. Imagine the ghost battles then!

Does Streetpass actually pick things up frequently? I don't know how it works 100%, but it doesn't seem to me that there would be a lot of people walking around town with their 3DS in their pocket.
I'm on the mods Speed Dial.

User Info: MentheLapin

MentheLapin
4 years ago#5
Samuel 025 posted...
MentheLapin posted...

Does Streetpass actually pick things up frequently? I don't know how it works 100%, but it doesn't seem to me that there would be a lot of people walking around town with their 3DS in their pocket.

I get them quite frequently. I'm not sure exactly how it works (I've tried holding two 3DSes together and they take a damn long while to Streetpass) but I can go into my local town and get a couple, or go into the nearest big city for a couple of hours and get several for Mario Kart and Kid Icarus. Pokemon would be insanely popular, I see Streetpass really taking off for it.
Official Burgh and Maractus of the BW2 board.
Friend codes in quote!

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#6
Secret Bases are really the main thing I miss from Generation III. That and the Emerald Battle Frontier. I'd like to see Secret Bases in B2/W2, the way they were in Generation III, complete with record mixing ghost battles. And what they did in HGSS with the Pokéwalkers and the Trainer House was a step in the right direction.
I am Missingno. Master.
R Official Team Rocket member.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I hope secret bases are in this whether it has hoenn or not

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived