This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope secret bases are in this whether it has hoenn or not

#1Gaming_MasteryPosted 3/31/2012 4:43:17 PM
So there.
---
I'm addicted to a drug. It's called Hype. Current Drug Addictions: RESIDENT EVIL 6, ASSASSIN'S CREED 3, ACE ATTORNEY 5, FE13, SSBWiiU, Pokemon B/W2, KH3D
#2slothicaPosted 3/31/2012 4:46:15 PM
I hope they are like the ones in Hoenn though; ghost battles and all. Seriously, without them, there's no point in mixing records.
---
Was I being rude? Sorry, I tend to get that way around stupid people.
Official Maxie and Armored Rapidash of the B/W 2 Boards.
#3MentheLapinPosted 4/1/2012 8:28:46 AM
This is why I hope the inevitable RSE remakes are on the 3DS: let's do away with mixing records, and start using Streetpass. Imagine the ghost battles then!
---
Official Burgh and Maractus of the BW2 board.
Friend codes in quote!
#4Samuel 025Posted 4/1/2012 8:32:24 AM
MentheLapin posted...
This is why I hope the inevitable RSE remakes are on the 3DS: let's do away with mixing records, and start using Streetpass. Imagine the ghost battles then!

Does Streetpass actually pick things up frequently? I don't know how it works 100%, but it doesn't seem to me that there would be a lot of people walking around town with their 3DS in their pocket.
---
I'm on the mods Speed Dial.
#5MentheLapinPosted 4/1/2012 8:41:54 AM
Samuel 025 posted...
MentheLapin posted...

Does Streetpass actually pick things up frequently? I don't know how it works 100%, but it doesn't seem to me that there would be a lot of people walking around town with their 3DS in their pocket.

I get them quite frequently. I'm not sure exactly how it works (I've tried holding two 3DSes together and they take a damn long while to Streetpass) but I can go into my local town and get a couple, or go into the nearest big city for a couple of hours and get several for Mario Kart and Kid Icarus. Pokemon would be insanely popular, I see Streetpass really taking off for it.
---
Official Burgh and Maractus of the BW2 board.
Friend codes in quote!
#6Missingno_MastrPosted 4/1/2012 9:27:09 AM
Secret Bases are really the main thing I miss from Generation III. That and the Emerald Battle Frontier. I'd like to see Secret Bases in B2/W2, the way they were in Generation III, complete with record mixing ghost battles. And what they did in HGSS with the Pokéwalkers and the Trainer House was a step in the right direction.
---
I am Missingno. Master.
R Official Team Rocket member.