This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Checklist for suggested changes in Gen 6?

#11Master_AlbertPosted 4/3/2012 1:59:16 PM
my cheklist is

have a pokeathlon

have pokemans follow u

be a g/s/c remake

oh look thats wat we got in gen 6 cause gen 6 is hg/ss
---
gen 7 is the best gen so far
#12shiningpikablu252Posted 4/3/2012 8:16:56 PM
Master_Albert posted...
my cheklist is

have a pokeathlon

have pokemans follow u

be a g/s/c remake

oh look thats wat we got in gen 6 cause gen 6 is hg/ss

Remakes are not generations in and of themselves. Never have been, never will be. You've been told this countless times on multiple boards. The primary thing that defines a generation is the introduction of brand-new Pokémon; new starters, new legendaries, and new everything in between. HeartGold/SoulSilver do not introduce any new Pokémon, and neither do FireRed/LeafGreen--ergo they are not generations in and of themselves, HeartGold/SoulSilver are part of the fourth generation while FireRed/LeafGreen are part of the third. Nobody in their right mind would believe your baloney generation classifications--even reputable fansites such as serebii.net and Bulbapedia agree with Game Freak, Genius Sonority, and the other developers that have handled Pokémon products that the current generation is indeed the fifth generation, and no game developer has ever hinted otherwise. (And the serebii.net webmaster does visit GameFAQs; if you were to spew your baloney within the earshot of a user called Serebii from SPP, prepare for a smackdown like you wouldn't believe.)

Please accept the fact that there are currently only five generations, and the sixth generation won't be coming until the 3DS's successor is available for the games in question to be released on. If you must preach your "this is not the fifth generation" bull****, do it somewhere like the board below where nobody cares:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/659085-whos-that-pokemon-2012
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.