This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can no longer hide my true feelings...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I can no longer hide my true feelings...
3 years ago#1
I love Skyla. I've tried to deny it for so long, trying to hide it behind this Elesa thing... But I've always loved Skyla. Sorry Elesa :(
---
http://imgur.com/a/lfiaM - <3
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
3 years ago#2
April Fools.
---
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon B/W boards
Official Phanpy of the Pokemon B2/W2 boards
3 years ago#3
I have to come clean. I am actually a girl.
---
White FC:1163 0871 5829 Unused Pawn Shop Points:109
Black FC:2065 1225 2978 Dex completed:8-23-11 Topics helped:23
3 years ago#4
Might have been a little more convincing without that pic in your sig.
---
SSBB Friend Code: 4383-3078-3339 Deus
3 years ago#5
GeminiDeus posted...
Might have been a little more convincing without that pic in your sig.

I haven't got around to changing it yet. Plus I'm still working on the Skyla one.
---
http://imgur.com/a/lfiaM - <3
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
3 years ago#6
I must admit something too, I still love Misty, but I also love Skyla and Elesa too......I'm so confused!
---
Official N of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
Now (insert pokemon's name) speak to me...
3 years ago#7
Smogoon, your exposure of your true feelings has touched my heart and has inspired me to come clean as well.

The truth is, I hate Steven. He's the worse steel trainer ever. I'm really madly in love with Byron. I have so many super smexy X- rated pictures of him and Crasher Wake. Byron is just so manly and rugged how can every girl not be crazy for him? You fellas can learn a thing or two from him!
---
When the sky is a bright canary yellow, I forget every cloud I've ever seen.
R - Executive Concordia, Goddess of Peace.
3 years ago#8
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
Smogoon, your exposure of your true feelings has touched my heart and has inspired me to come clean as well.

The truth is, I hate Steven. He's the worse steel trainer ever. I'm really madly in love with Byron. I have so many super smexy X- rated pictures of him and Crasher Wake. Byron is just so manly and rugged how can every girl not be crazy for him? You fellas can learn a thing or two from him!

You have Steven hentai on your computer?

You naughty, naughty girl.~

*Snickers*
---
Team Rocket Executive Rose
R ~ Join Team Rocket today!
3 years ago#9
Well this thread is......odd.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!" Seto Kaiba
R Official Rocket Knight of Team Rocket. R
3 years ago#10
Rose_Mage posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...

You have Steven hentai on your computer?

You naughty, naughty girl.~

*Snickers*

Oh yeah you know me, the hentai queen. /sarcasm

Haha, seriously though, I have nothing like that on my computer. XD There's nothing even remotely close.
---
When the sky is a bright canary yellow, I forget every cloud I've ever seen.
R - Executive Concordia, Goddess of Peace.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I can no longer hide my true feelings...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived