This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D You Should get Something beside a diploma for completing the dex

#11okamhunitePosted 4/4/2012 7:16:43 PM
They need to do what they did in Emerald with the Generation 2 starters...only with something else, maybe a new area with nothing but Shines or maybe 3 special Pokemon that you can only get by completing the Dex, getting a lame little Diploma sucks.
---
(TDPS) The Dedicated Portable Society - Stand together for the general promotion of dedicated portables and the quality software they provide us.
#12Knight_GawainPosted 4/4/2012 7:47:37 PM
D

Unless its something like entrance to a legendary that you can't get in that game. Example your given the choice of going to the Spacial arena for Palkia Time portal for Dialga or Distortion space for Giratina. I know the first 2 arent real but nor is us getting anything but a durr hurr kudos paper going to change.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!" Seto Kaiba
R Official Rocket Knight of Team Rocket. R
#13mnkboy907Posted 4/4/2012 7:57:58 PM

And you only get it if you legitimently complete it(So not everybody with an AR can get it)

Wouldn't happen. If it's in the game, it could end up being obtained with an AR or save editor.
---
First is mnk'boy'907, who looks fab with her gray skin and grandma poncho/shawl thing~
http://img.imgcake.com/nio/boypngbu.png - Nio
#14MileRunPosted 4/4/2012 9:01:59 PM
Ventanrex posted...
The Kanto badges just let your Pokemon use EVs, I think. Before you'd get a certain badge the EVs wouldn't affect your stats.

According to Bulbapedia:

"In Generations I-III, some Badges boost a certain stat or stats of the player's Pokémon. This boost is applied only in internal battles, not link battles. In Generation I and II, the stat or stats are multiplied by 9/8. In Generation II, if the attack is a critical hit and the attacker's used offensive stat stage is less than or equal to the opponent's defensive stat stage, all Badge boosts are ignored. In Generation III, the stat or stats are multiplied by 1.1. This boost does not exist in Generation IV onwards."
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#15chrombotPosted 4/5/2012 3:36:49 AM
Ventanrex posted...
The Kanto badges just let your Pokemon use EVs, I think. Before you'd get a certain badge the EVs wouldn't affect your stats.

FALSE!

You can play test this yourself. You can EV train before you defeat any gym leader.

Why do people feel the need to think and make up stuff when it's not hard to verify facts?
#16pupopolis64Posted 4/5/2012 2:12:57 PM
How about you get...

Two diplomas!
---
If I had a nickel for every time I said, "If I had a nickel", I'd have at least two nickels. Official Ampharos of the B/W 2 Boards
#17TectonicImprovPosted 4/5/2012 4:50:59 PM
You get a top hat and monocle. You give it to a Pokemon to hold and in battle he'll have a top hat and monocle.
---
Because the TF2 economy is stupid.-chaos_blasta
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 14 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)