This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Ways gamefreak can make long time fans lose faith in the Series

#21TyranidomegaPosted 4/6/2012 5:12:54 PM
Knight_Gawain posted...
Only one looking Knight pokemon- (bisharp) The rest of the lookers are horrid. Escavaler....wtf happened to its bottom? Gallade is the most feminine looking knight ever.

The stories are the same. Change them up. Im tired of getting the starter, beating team whatever getting all badges and defeating the e4 and thats it. Its a rinse and repeat cycle that im getting tired of.

Well, keep in mind that Escavalier is really a Karrablast wearing Shelmet's armor. You'd think it would grow legs?
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#22mralpha543Posted 4/6/2012 5:17:33 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
Well, keep in mind that Escavalier is really a Karrablast wearing Shelmet's armor. You'd think it would grow legs?

Karrablast had legs.. why did it lose them?
---
3DS FC: 2277 6998 3340
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~
#23Knight_GawainPosted 4/6/2012 5:21:33 PM
mralpha543 posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

Because GF doesnt want us to have a excellent looking Knight. All we get is a feminine gallade.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!" Seto Kaiba
R Official Rocket Knight of Team Rocket. R
#24jayman7Posted 4/6/2012 6:18:01 PM
Gallade and Bisharp aren't knights... Gallade is more of a gladiator, and Bisharp... well, there ARE knights in chess, but Bisharp is named for one of the OTHER pieces.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#25GalladetheGreatPosted 4/6/2012 6:20:18 PM
Knight_Gawain posted...
Gallade is the most feminine looking knight ever.

Don't pull a pikablu. Please
---
White FC:1163 0871 5829 Unused Pawn Shop Points:109
Black FC:2065 1225 2978 Dex completed:8-23-11 Topics helped:23
#26TyranidomegaPosted 4/6/2012 6:23:55 PM
mralpha543 posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

He didn't lose them, that circular piece on his lower body hides his legs. From what I know, Escavalier can hover in the sky, or I believe they use that small triangular piece at the bottom to hop around. Anyways, I like to see Escavalier as a Templar, cause guess what that makes Accelgor?
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.