This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You think this will have more than one save file?

#1UzumakiTornadoPosted 4/6/2012 4:29:07 PM
I hope so. Sometimes I really want to play the main story over again, but I don't want to lose all of my pokemon. It's realy stupid that they haven't made this change yet.
#2The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/6/2012 4:32:05 PM
Probably not
---
I'm taking swordplay classes, and I have a sword. But fear not, buy me an ice cream and I'll be nice with you.
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#3Ice_Dragon14Posted 4/6/2012 4:33:13 PM
transfer pokemon. Only way to do it besides spending money. So it depends on whether you want time or money
---
Wii is like that girl that may not be as good looking, but at least she has a good personality and not be a stuck up b**** like the X-Box
#4UzumakiTornado(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 4:36:08 PM
Ice_Dragon14 posted...
transfer pokemon. Only way to do it besides spending money. So it depends on whether you want time or money

Well, if they just made one more save file, I wouldn't have to spend so much time transfering, or spend money on another copy. I really don't know what Game Freak is thinking.
#5Ice_Dragon14Posted 4/6/2012 4:37:12 PM
UzumakiTornado posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...

Well, if they just made one more save file, I wouldn't have to spend so much time transfering, or spend money on another copy. I really don't know what Game Freak is thinking.

They want money just like any other company
---
Wii is like that girl that may not be as good looking, but at least she has a good personality and not be a stuck up b**** like the X-Box
#6UzumakiTornado(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 4:40:49 PM
Ice_Dragon14 posted...

They want money just like any other company

Other companies have more than one save file.
#7Catcher_FreemanPosted 4/6/2012 5:01:13 PM
Those other companies aren't GameFreak.

GameFreak are geniuses when it comes to making money.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#8ExcIusivity69Posted 4/6/2012 5:35:35 PM
It's pretty obvious why there's only one save file. The series is centered around mulitplayer. The concept of trading, battling, interacting, etc is actually what created Pokemon. If it didn't have any of this, then it would just be a generic rpg. In Pokemon you have to make choices. What version should you pick? What starter should you pick? What fossil should you pick? What Evolution should you pick? etc. All of that wouldn't matter if the games had multiple save files,
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#9Bronze_StuffPosted 4/6/2012 6:05:33 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
Those other companies aren't GameFreak.

GameFreak are geniuses when it comes to making money.

I don't think I've ever gotten more than one copy of a gen... So I don't see how that matters. It's just annoying honestly.
#10GalladetheGreatPosted 4/6/2012 6:06:53 PM
It's less likely than Hoenn being in this game, which is really saying something.
---
White FC:1163 0871 5829 Unused Pawn Shop Points:109
Black FC:2065 1225 2978 Dex completed:8-23-11 Topics helped:23