This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You think this will have more than one save file?

#11SazukeEXPosted 4/6/2012 6:37:43 PM
UzumakiTornado posted...
Ice_Dragon14 posted...

They want money just like any other company

Other companies have more than one save file.

They want to reinforce their trading thin. By having 1 save file you must live with what you do or get a new cart or start all over.

I should have rolled a female character in White and named her White... But I just had to be the guy didn't I?!
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#12jayman7Posted 4/6/2012 6:47:24 PM
There's also the fact that games that allow you to trade things and give you multiple save files are extremely prone to duplication tricks - even if they don't let you copy saves or save in a different file. Pokemon has too many problems with duplication tricks as it is.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#13MileRunPosted 4/6/2012 6:54:59 PM
jayman7 posted...
There's also the fact that games that allow you to trade things and give you multiple save files are extremely prone to duplication tricks - even if they don't let you copy saves or save in a different file. Pokemon has too many problems with duplication tricks as it is.

This is the big one. Having two files allows for one "main" file and one fileslot available for farming runs. You could do the same with two cards and two consoles, but that option isn't available to the casual, everyday consumer.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate