This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The next protagonist should be...

#1lankan_warrior4Posted 4/13/2012 7:46:03 AM
Red's son. Could make an interesting story out of it. Maybe Red could be part of the elite four, just like the dad being a gym leader in Gen III.
---
Mithos: I want to be like you Lloyd. Genis: No, you don't want that. If you do, you'll be an idiot. ~Tales of Symphonia
#2GhetsisPosted 4/13/2012 7:47:09 AM
Who would be the mother?
---
I love Ragnarok Online.
My Dragon Quest rankings: VII > IV > I > III > IX > II = V > VI > VIII
#3lankan_warrior4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 8:53:27 AM
Hm. The girl from Heart Gold/ Soul Silver !
---
Mithos: I want to be like you Lloyd. Genis: No, you don't want that. If you do, you'll be an idiot. ~Tales of Symphonia
#4Yami_SashaPosted 4/13/2012 9:14:20 AM

Who would be the mother?

If we go by the manga, it would have to be Yellow eventually XD Green is saved for Blue :P
---
This was once Super Japans Top3 before the name change
http://backloggery.com/yami_sasha
#5Mufufu_MasterPosted 4/13/2012 10:34:23 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Who would be the mother?

Red is the mother.

The father is Gary Motherf***ing Oak.
---
||Call me Mufufu.|| Add me on Steam!
Currently stalking: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
#6ssj_duelistPosted 4/13/2012 10:36:26 AM
Both Gary and Yellow aren't canon so no.
---
Currenty anticipating: Sonic 4: Episode 2 (May 15th), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (Autumn), Resident Evil 6 (October 2nd) and BioShock Infinite (October 16th)!
#7ExcIusivity69Posted 4/13/2012 11:09:30 AM
Yellow might actually be canon. In G/S/C/HG/SS, Red has a Pikachu that happens to be the highest leveled Pokemon he owns. It's typical for a starter to be the highest level on someone's playthrough. Red also has Venasaur, Charizard, and Blastoise, which are all available in Yellow early on... Okay, maybe it's not canon, since Blue's Pokemon are mostly his team from Red/Blue except without the starter.
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#8Second_ChancesPosted 4/13/2012 11:10:23 AM
The next protags should be kindergarteners.
#9MetalShadow438Posted 4/13/2012 11:11:55 AM
ExcIusivity69 posted...
Yellow might actually be canon. In G/S/C/HG/SS, Red has a Pikachu that happens to be the highest leveled Pokemon he owns. It's typical for a starter to be the highest level on someone's playthrough. Red also has Venasaur, Charizard, and Blastoise, which are all available in Yellow early on... Okay, maybe it's not canon, since Blue's Pokemon are mostly his team from Red/Blue except without the starter.

The manga character Yellow, not the game
---
http://werwradio.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/red-panda1.jpg
#10TectonicImprovPosted 4/13/2012 4:14:45 PM

ExcIusivity69 posted...

The manga character Yellow, not the game

Isn't Manga Yellow a guy?
---
Official Akuroma of the Pokemon Black 2 Boards
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 14 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)