This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another "What We Want But Won't Get" Topic

#21Ku-Ri-BohPosted 4/15/2012 5:03:30 AM
Thanks. I was pushing it, i know. Anything worse you can think of?
#22pokemonfreak97Posted 4/18/2012 8:13:57 AM
Maybe Dark, Psychic and Fighting as the new starters' types. (now or when we get new starters) Fire, Water, Grass is getting boring.
#23abcDSBTPosted 4/18/2012 8:26:07 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Maybe Dark, Psychic and Fighting as the new starters' types. (now or when we get new starters) Fire, Water, Grass is getting boring.

UGH! For the last time people, that will not WORK! Darks immunity to Psychic throws it all off balance!

Fighting, Rock, and Flying is the only other starter types I can think of that would work.
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
Forensic Files and Monsters Inside Me are great shows.
#24Zarren364Posted 4/18/2012 8:29:28 AM
I want the random pokemon cries in the field like we got in Emerald. I really can't remember what other games had them, but I know Emerald did.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll.
#25Meta289Posted 4/18/2012 3:09:32 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...

You do realize why they use the Grass/Fire/Water starters, right?

If not, then here's why: Grass/Fire/Water is the most basic element cycle. The relationship between Grass/Fire/Water is easy to understand, as their relationship can be applied to real-life scenarios: Water extinguishes Fire, Fire burns Grass, and Grass absorbs Water. Because of how easy it is to understand, newcomers who don't know their type matchups yet can still figure out who beats who. The relationship between Dark/Psychic/Fighting isn't nearly as clear, if there even is a way to relate those types, so it's harder for newcomers to figure out what beats what.

Gamefreak is going to stick to Grass/Fire/Water, whether you like it or not.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
The Pokemon Cycle. Don't deny its existence.