This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Though I should share something I drew.

#1jimrichardsPosted 4/26/2012 3:03:23 AM
Hey guys, thought it might be nice to break up the monotony of troll or meme topics on this board by showing off a picture I drew. It depicts White and Black Kyurem, and took me about 7 hours to complete (from lines, to colour, to mount). Let me know what you think, by all means. Enjoy! :)

http://jimrichards42.deviantart.com/art/Flames-Lightning-and-Absolute-Zero-298498536
---
"It's a story that involves a windmill, 15 goats, a park bench and several robots." Serebii Joe to yours truly on how he got his insider contacts.
#2LightningAce11Posted 4/26/2012 3:24:02 AM
It si white and black kyurem why did you have to copy the boxarts aren't you original?
---
Official Eelektross of the Pokemon B/W 2 Message Boards
#3Vohn_ExelPosted 4/26/2012 3:27:15 AM
That is awesome! Better than anything I can do!
---
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/ The Square Root of Nine is Three!
Official Luxray of the Black 2 boards. You know. So it's "official."
#4LentasticPosted 4/26/2012 4:11:19 AM
It's nicely drawn, but traced, it would've been cool if you gave them different positions
#5jimrichards(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 4:24:39 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
It si white and black kyurem why did you have to copy the boxarts aren't you original?

Funny how originality is not a factor in ability or creativity. If it was, each and every portrait or landscape in history is a poor artwork simply because it is 'unoriginal'.

Lentastic posted...
It's nicely drawn, but traced, it would've been cool if you gave them different positions

Sir, that is not traced. It is entirely freehand. If it were, it would match the outline exactly if you were to supoerimpose it over the source, which it does not. It is, however, the same pose. That's where my abilities lie; in copying freehand. I'm not so good at manipulating my own poses.
---
"It's a story that involves a windmill, 15 goats, a park bench and several robots." Serebii Joe to yours truly on how he got his insider contacts.