This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like how a lot of the topics are not about this game but girls ...

#11slothicaPosted 5/7/2012 10:51:04 PM
Well, we don't have very much game info to discuss that hasn't already been picked apart and overused as trolling material, so we talk about things that most of us here share a common interest in; in this case, women. Who cares if they're pixel women either? I've got a good imagination as to what they'd look like in the flesh.
---
Official Vincent Valentine of the PS All-Stars Battle Royale Board
Official Maxie and Armored Rapidash of the B/W 2 Boards
#12SinExDeathPosted 5/8/2012 12:09:28 AM
All we have in terms of information right now is the Kyurem formes, the playable characters, the rival, two gym leaders, size of regional pokedex, and a very small handful of (as of right now)unofficial version exclusive Pokemon. Not much to go on.

Pretty much every possible speculation topic has been talked to death already. All we have right now is the common interest of attractive female Pokemon Trainers. I reckon the boards are going to be like this until GF releases more info(and the boards will go back to it's female trainer fawning status soon after) or when the games see their international releases.
---
Official Golurk of the Pokemon B2/W2 Boards
Official Master Poison Ninja Koga of Fushia City of the Pokemon B2/W2 Boards
#13Mistress_Zelda_Posted 5/8/2012 5:57:37 AM
Checkmate88 posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
...Okay, let's talk about boys then, TC! :D

Do people like Eusine? I was kinda wondering.

I thought he was funny. Seriously. He has like no friends (other than Morty who I think pities him) and seems to want to marry a Suicune. Like I said, I thought he was funny. Plus he has a FANTASTIC theme song.

Now Morty on the other hand...wow. He's fantastic. Very dreamy. After the updated look his fanbase like tripled. I didn't notice him in the original but I certainly did in the remakes!
---
It's fun forgetting who we are. Who cares when now the world is far behind us?
R - Executive Concordia, Goddess of Peace.
#14Missingno_MastrPosted 5/8/2012 9:27:45 AM
SinExDeath posted...
All we have in terms of information right now is the Kyurem formes, the playable characters, the rival, two gym leaders, size of regional pokedex, and a very small handful of (as of right now)unofficial version exclusive Pokemon. Not much to go on.

Pretty much every possible speculation topic has been talked to death already. All we have right now is the common interest of attractive female Pokemon Trainers. I reckon the boards are going to be like this until GF releases more info(and the boards will go back to it's female trainer fawning status soon after) or when the games see their international releases.

That pretty much sums up everything I came in here to say.
---
I am Missingno. Master.
R Official Team Rocket member.
#15Rose_MagePosted 5/8/2012 10:57:31 AM
Checkmate88 posted...
No, I'm not into him, I was just wondering.

Oh.

You mean you want my opinion. My apologies.

Well, he surely is an amusing fellow and has excellent fashion sense. His obsession with Suicune is hilarious to say the least. I would have liked a bit more interaction between him and Morty, but, eh...All in all, I think he is okay. He is not among my favourite characters, but he is not terrible at all.
---
Team Rocket Executive Rose
R ~ Join Team Rocket today!
#16Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/9/2012 1:40:13 PM
Checkmate88 posted...
Rose_Mage posted...
...Okay, let's talk about boys then, TC! :D

Do people like Eusine? I was kinda wondering.

I hear EusinexMorty is popular.