This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Special/Adventures

#11Shadowsword491Posted 5/9/2012 3:16:52 AM
It is perhaps the greatest thing associated with the franchise that is not the main series games.
Everyone in the series is either a) a badass b) really funny or c) really hot and most are combinations of the three. Even some of the pokemon are beast!!!
---
"Which is why Arceus created a universe with 3 states of matter and 300 soild & liquid poisons that could cause his symptoms" Dr. Gregory House
#12slmcknettPosted 5/9/2012 3:25:23 AM

Too bad they wouldn't do this. And even if Special had an Anime, they might just screw it up.

Good. Someone else sees this.

It would be no different than the current anime. Done by the same studio, handled by the same staff, like the PMD episodes were.

The only way it has a chance of being down differently is if another studio got hired out to do it, and even then, it would have a chance at being "ruined" because the directors would all want to put "thier" spin on the concept. And then you get something like Sonic X.<_<

Why can't you guys let me dream?
---
Official I-Want-to-be-Roxas of the Kingdom Hearts whatever Board
#13fahademonPosted 5/9/2012 4:24:28 AM
Perfect for me.Though I just don't understand why they won't continue it!
---
Official Lugia and of pokemon BW 2 boards!"I'll Aeroblast you to an oblivion!"FC in Profile.
Khwailei!-I dont know what the heck that means.-Fahad.
#14pokemega32(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 4:34:54 AM
fahademon posted...

What do you mean? The manga is still on-going.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#15fahademonPosted 5/9/2012 4:54:47 AM
pokemega32 posted...
fahademon posted...

What do you mean? The manga is still on-going.

Really? I remember it being stuck on Giratina.
---
Official Lugia and of pokemon BW 2 boards!"I'll Aeroblast you to an oblivion!"FC in Profile.
Khwailei!-I dont know what the heck that means.-Fahad.
#16pokemega32(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 5:13:53 AM
fahademon posted...

That's where the volumes are. The next volume that will finish the Platinum chapter is coming out later this month.

The HeartGold and SoulSilver chapter has already finished in whatever magazine it was in and the Black and White chapter is ongoing.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#17ADVANCEGAMERXXXPosted 5/9/2012 5:20:55 AM
pokemega32 posted...
fahademon posted...

That's where the volumes are. The next volume that will finish the Platinum chapter is coming out later this month.

The HeartGold and SoulSilver chapter has already finished in whatever magazine it was in and the Black and White chapter is ongoing.

I'm looking forward to the "Bonus Chapter" they promised us about Red. I also hope for an explanation on how Sird caught that Pokemon.
---
~Official Shadow Triad of the B2/W2 Boards~
~R~ Executive Surge
#18Legendary_MusasPosted 5/9/2012 6:49:54 AM(edited)
Got 14 volumes posted through my letterbox yesterday (pretty funny actually, I counted them as I heard them thwak on the floor. Postman probably thought I worked in a library XD).

Read about half of the first volume, it's really fun. A bit more mature than the anime but still definitely aimed at children. It has a really fast pace aswell which stands out a bit sometimes (for example Red travels from Pallet Town to Pewter city in about 8 pages and Brock lasted about 2 pages 0_o).
---
Pokemon White Team:
Samurott - Scolipede - Reuniclus - Excadrill - Haxorus - Braviary