This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cheren is first Gym Leader (proof in scans)

#21R0cks0l1ddPosted 5/12/2012 5:53:05 AM
There's a slight chance that Nacrene City could be frozen. The fact that he gives the Basic Badge means nothing. If your hometown is in the south west, he would probably be near there. It's looking like this for now:

Cheren -> Homika -> Clay? Driftveil looks like it's the next city. And we know his Pokemon could be nerfed (level wise) because they've done it to Cheren.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1077 0194 8641
#22Reborn_SigmaPosted 5/12/2012 6:12:11 AM
Cheren's gym is the trainer school in the starting city. It's got the gym statues, Cheren is there in one of the screenshots, and he now looks like a teacher.

Burgh or his potential replacement is probably #3 again. We've seen the player prevented from going to Nimbasa from Castelia by a Crustle roadblock. That underwater tunnel that's been seen will probably take us from the end of the new routes and towns in southwest Unova to Castelia City.
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.
#23Missingno_MastrPosted 5/12/2012 6:13:34 AM
Misdreavus573 posted...
Wait, wouldn't that mean he actually downgraded as a trainer?

He goes from 6 fully evolved Pokemon to a Patrat?

What if he had the Patrat the whole time? When you start out in B/W, Bianca suggests the competition to see who can catch the most Pokémon on Route 1. By the time you leave the route, both she and Cheren have each caught one Pokémon. Bianca's was obviously Lillipup, but Cheren's never seen using a Stoutland or Watchog. But now I'm thinking the Pokémon he caught was Patrat- the same Patrat he uses now! He could've kept Patrat in the PC the whole time. That's actually what I did with the Patrat that was my first Unova capture.
---
I am Missingno. Master.
R Official Team Rocket member.
#24PuruglyPosted 5/12/2012 6:15:51 AM
Damn, Cheren's new art is cool.
---
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!
#25Dark_Link92Posted 5/13/2012 4:04:47 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
I assumed Lenora gave up/retired/whatever, and since it's implied that Gym Leaders are appointed by the League, they knew that that guy who trains in Victory Road and helped in the arrest of the sages was a competent trainer, so they appointed him as a replacement. It's a shame though, he would have been more fun towards the end as the first mixed Gym Leader.

So gary wasn't mixed?

It's Blue, but yeah, I forgot about him.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#26MetaFalconPunchPosted 5/13/2012 4:15:59 AM
I bet he's secretly training you and will appear in the 8th gym as the real leader, with his team from B&W.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#27PolimarioPosted 5/13/2012 4:21:18 AM
If you can rematch Unova Leaders, watch one of his Pokes be Girafarig, just to troll around with Ghost-Types.
---
Psychic Gym Leader of the B/W 2 Boards.
Regions Conquered: Sinnoh, Unova.
#28Stover46Posted 5/13/2012 4:22:10 AM

I assumed Lenora gave up/retired/whatever, and since it's implied that Gym Leaders are appointed by the League, they knew that that guy who trains in Victory Road and helped in the arrest of the sages was a competent trainer, so they appointed him as a replacement. It's a shame though, he would have been more fun towards the end as the first mixed Gym Leader.

Uh Gary/Blue/Green is the first mixed Gym Leader
---
http://i1.ytimg.com/u/xsasIWeopo0w8WVLqiXM6A/channels3_background.jpg?v=e0c992