This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Red look so serious and angry all the time?

#41foxgamer92Posted 5/13/2012 10:20:13 PM
Really? No one's going to say it? I guess it has to be me.

SPOILERS

Red was molested by a hypno as a child.
---
Mr. Owl, how many licks from a licker does it take to infect you with the T-virus?
#42Gaming_MasteryPosted 5/14/2012 7:54:03 PM
Stover46 posted...
So Blue/Leaf/Green existed even back then? Why didn't she make the final game? I remember another piece of artwork for RBG where Red has a Bulbasaur, Green has a Charizard, and Blue has a Blastoise

This one?

http://www.sailorteam.com/fakecard/starters/rgb.jpg

Who knows why she didn't make the cut, could have been a variety of reason really.
I love how unlike Red who got a big redesign, she pretty much looks the same in FRLG except she has a more age appropriate outfit. Her slit dress really doesn't fit a supposed 10 year old, it looks more like something a teen would wear. I'm noticing this as I'm reading the manga

Even if she wasn't 10, it doesn't fit someone going on a journey through caves and mountains and, well, there weren't any mountains in gen I but that's besides the point.
---
I'm addicted to a drug. It's called Hype. Current Drug Addictions: ProjectXZone, RE6, ASSASSIN'S CREED 3, ACE ATTORNEY 5, FE13, Pokemon B/W2, SSBWiiU
#43thunder_godsPosted 5/14/2012 7:56:26 PM
Stover46 posted...
The reason Red was on Mt. Silver was because he was bathing in the hot springs to heal his body after being frozen solid by Lorelei in an attempt to kill him.
lol what the hell, Lorelei was trying to kill Red? The manga is hardcore

as hardcore as jumping into a tornado to catch mewtwo
---
official dragonite of b2/w2 boards
"I'll hyper beam the S*** out of you."
#44SaintZetsuPosted 5/15/2012 2:41:17 PM
Can anyone PM me where to read this badass manga?
---
Praise the Sun!
#45DTY3Posted 5/15/2012 4:04:42 PM
SaintZetsu posted...
Can anyone PM me where to read this badass manga?

Google is your friend. Its called Pokemon Adventures
---
http://www.backloggery.com/dty16 <----FCs
GE 4813 3424 1557 Quick Man
#46Hidori_TsunadrePosted 5/15/2012 4:05:53 PM
Probably because he is a trainer with the same personality and snobbish elitism like me.
---
My friend and I run a Bleach RP here on Gamefaqs. We are looking for other people to join, PM me if you are interested.
#47ADVANCEGAMERXXXPosted 5/15/2012 4:07:47 PM
thunder_gods posted...
Stover46 posted...
The reason Red was on Mt. Silver was because he was bathing in the hot springs to heal his body after being frozen solid by Lorelei in an attempt to kill him.
lol what the hell, Lorelei was trying to kill Red? The manga is hardcore

as hardcore as jumping into a tornado to catch mewtwo

Said Mewtwo then reappeared arcs later to cut Trainer Tower in half with a spoon.
---
~Official Shadow Triad of the B2/W2 Boards~
~R~ Executive Surge and Viridian Gym Leader- NegativeBadge
#48SazukeEXPosted 5/15/2012 4:08:37 PM
He's angry that his anime counterpart is forever stuck at 10 years old. It brings down his name since Red is a natural gigolo with the ladies.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#49MasterAdeptAlexPosted 5/16/2012 7:34:24 AM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll296/wipioq/why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-10.jpg
---
"Hey someone help bat baby up off the floor." The Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum