This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The "back to reality" topic.

#1EmptyStar12Posted 5/12/2012 12:41:55 PM
I noticed people are over-hyping this news.
Well, back to the harsh reality everyone.

Here is the MOST LIKELY outcome for all this:

-The old gym leaders will not be getting new artwork or designs. They're just copying everything they have from HGSS/ Platinum. Just like they did with the Sinnoh Frontier Brains in HGSS.

-Giovanni is coming back because he's a gym leader, NOT because he has anything to do with Team Rocket. So no, team rocket will not be in this.

-That said, NONE of the gym leaders will be playing any part outside of the championship. They're just cameos.

-The leaders have 3 Pokemon. So no, there will not be any rematches. This will be a frontier-like facility where the levels are preset and you will not gain experience.

-The final battle will be with Cynthia, NOT Red.

-None of this confirms we will be going to other regions.
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#2MileRunPosted 5/12/2012 12:46:47 PM
EmptyStar12 posted...
-The old gym leaders will not be getting new artwork or designs. They're just copying everything they have from HGSS/ Platinum. Just like they did with the Sinnoh Frontier Brains in HGSS.

Save for the RSE combatants, of course. But, yeah.

-That said, NONE of the gym leaders will be playing any part outside of the championship. They're just cameos.

It's too early to say that absolutely none of them will be doing anything significant in the plot. It's doubtful that all of them, or even most of them, will be doing anything, of course.

-The leaders have 3 Pokemon. So no, there will not be any rematches. This will be a frontier-like facility where the levels are preset and you will not gain experience.

If it's a Frontier-esque facility, doesn't that imply rematches?

-None of this confirms we will be going to other regions.

This does need to be said.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#3EmptyStar12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 12:48:18 PM
Oh, by remakes I meant being able to fight them again with them using more/ different Pokemon.
---
#4EmptyStar12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 4:56:35 AM
bump
---
#5MilsoPosted 5/13/2012 5:01:10 AM
I agree with most of these points, aside from "Cynthia will be last". Judging by the pictures, it's a bracket style tournament. So I'd imagine there's some degree of randomness to who you will end up fighting.
---
rawr
#6nblasteroinPosted 5/13/2012 5:25:07 AM
Well, that's your opinion buddy. But can you back that u with evidence?
---
3DS FC : 5370 - 0770 - 5648
Official Blaziken of the B/W 2 Boards
#7FattitudePosted 5/13/2012 6:24:34 AM
-Giovanni is coming back because he's a gym leader, NOT because he has anything to do with Team Rocket. So no, team rocket will not be in this.

Who were those guys in the trailer with the black caps then?
---
(>^_^)>(>O_o)>
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7223/33100263ux9.jpg http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/9451/brtezm1.png
#8MrPerson01Posted 5/13/2012 6:47:23 AM
Makes me wonder, did Cynthia even get a new design in BW? She looks more or less the same as she did back in DPPt.