This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Keldeo to get a new form

#61SaintparaPosted 6/8/2012 7:51:24 PM
As much as i'd LOVE another good, dedicated special based Fighting type (Luke and Nape can do it, but they are both more mixed and both do physical better) I have a bad feeling about Keldeo. Skymin comes to mind, and quickly it got banned. Granted, Skymin had Serene Grace Seed Flare...

But I like at Keldeo's ability and then I see it favors attack. Thats all gamefreak really needs to convince them that his new forme should be physical. Not that a fighting/water version of Terrakion would be terrible (oh dear god...) it still would make him... not-special.

So.. heres a wild hope that his new stats favor special sweeping, but not excessivly. A solid, reliable 103 or so speed and a comfortably threatening special attack. Just enough to make him scary, but not Skymin deadly.

...and Ice Beam.

If not, oh well. Keldeo, as is, is perfectly viable for OU play with or without rain.
---
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd
#62Catcher_FreemanPosted 6/9/2012 5:15:08 AM
Apprently, it's called Resolution Forme.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#63Zero97Posted 6/9/2012 5:20:40 AM
So older confirmed?
---
3DS: FIXalaS: 0173-1416-4513
Twitter: @FiXalaS
#64Hejiru206Posted 6/9/2012 7:31:17 AM
jayman7 posted...
Hejiru206 posted...
If Genesect changing drives means it's a new form then Kecleon has a different form every time it changes color.

Kecleon doesn't change color in-game.

Besides, examination of the Pokedex 3D AR Markers indicates that it, at least, counts Arceus's and Genesect's "palette swaps" or whatever as separate.

As far as I know, Pokedex 3D doesn't have data for Arceus and Genesect.

I think the fact that the in-game pokedex counts Shellos, Cherrim, Shaymin, etc. as having forms but Arceus and Genesect only have one shows that they're aren't considered alternate formes.

Besides, the idea of changing the color of a few pixels and the type of one move being a different forme is kinda ridiculous.
---
Your opinion differs from mine, therefore you are a troll.
#65Jrx1Posted 6/9/2012 7:35:15 AM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...
I would love to see a Mewtwo alternate forme. It's a shame the anime has a different canon, because otherwise it could have its armour.

Wasn't that armor something which only weakened Mewtwo so he'd be easier to control?

Hell no. This armor actually powered him up. Giovanni didn't try to control Mewtwo by any kind of devices by this time, because he thought Mewtwo would always obey him.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#66DemiseEndPosted 6/9/2012 7:38:54 AM
Catcher_Freeman posted...

They should make a Definition Forme next
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#67Serebii from SPP(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 8:41:01 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Catcher_Freeman posted...

They should make a Definition Forme next

For this reason, I believe Resolute Forme is better :p
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#68Dark_Link92Posted 6/9/2012 8:42:31 AM
When do you think we'll see images? CoroCoro leaks aren't far off. Think we'll see some next week?
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#69Catcher_FreemanPosted 6/9/2012 8:45:36 AM
The movie premieres July 14th. We'll see it then.
---
Swagodile's alt.
#70Serebii from SPP(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 9:08:23 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
When do you think we'll see images? CoroCoro leaks aren't far off. Think we'll see some next week?

CoroCoro is almost definite
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!