This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think Ash will ever get Primeape back?

#21infernoproPosted 6/16/2012 3:42:23 PM
Ash getting Primeape back would be like him going back for his Pigeot, I just don't see it happening.
---
PSN: Bryant Prince
Currently Playing: Smackdown vs Raw, WWE 12, Pokemon(All Games) and etc.
#22BlackScythe0Posted 6/16/2012 3:46:22 PM
If Ash got his Primape back he would never lose again. So they won't let him do it.
#23Dark_Link92Posted 6/16/2012 3:49:43 PM
Risenreturn posted...
At the very last episode, his Pidgeot and Primeape, made intensely strong by nearly a decade of harsh training in order to help Ash defeat the strongest trainer around.

Even then, he still fails miserably.

Aww, when I started reading I though it was going to end with them teaming up to kick his ass for forgetting them.
I like my version better.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#24EJWPosted 6/16/2012 4:02:46 PM
There's one thing for sure.

If the series ends or he is replaced, he will become the ultimate trainer before the show is over.
#25collinballin5Posted 6/16/2012 4:08:44 PM
I can't remember, but I BELIEVE that one time Ash saw one of the two (from another trainer) and he had to use the Pokedex on it.

The only reason I remember is because I went WTF you had one of these before, y u use Pokedex?
---
K Thx Bai
White Code: 0475 7091 2624
#26PrinceVege101Posted 6/16/2012 4:11:58 PM
BlackScythe0 posted...
If Ash got his Primape back he would never lose again. So they won't let him do it.

The writers could still jip him out of it, just look at the Sinnoh league. They had him use Torkoal of all people over Charizard or even Quilava.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#27EJWPosted 6/16/2012 4:12:26 PM
collinballin5 posted...
I can't remember, but I BELIEVE that one time Ash saw one of the two (from another trainer) and he had to use the Pokedex on it.

The only reason I remember is because I went WTF you had one of these before, y u use Pokedex?

For the new kids.
#28PkmTrainerAbramPosted 6/16/2012 4:19:57 PM
It's not weather he will get them back, but if he can. If they want to, they could still do it.

Even if Ash didn't have acess to them like at Oaks Lab, they could still return, like say, the few not under his care still do.

Butterfree isn't coming back because it was released to breed.
Primeape was heavily implied in the Japanese version to be given away because Anothny was a better trainer for it.
Pidgeot? Ash has 4 other bird types that do the exact same thing. Can't see why the staff would opt for Pidge over another one unless it was purely for game promotion.

Also, people are critising Ash for using the Pokedex on Pokemon he's seen before when every other cast member with a Dex does this? Especially since it's obvious it's more for the viewers than anyone else? Nevermind the fact that Ash has mentioned his older Pokemon before, I mean, seriously people still question why he does that?<_<
---
Currently playing: Smash bros Brawl, Pokemon LG(JPN), Sonic Advance 2
#29PkmTrainerAbramPosted 6/16/2012 4:21:11 PM
PrinceVege101 posted...
BlackScythe0 posted...

The writers could still jip him out of it, just look at the Sinnoh league. They had him use Torkoal of all people over Charizard or even Quilava.

Heaven forbid, training other Pokemon you have over stronger ones to make THEM strong is wrong.
---
Currently playing: Smash bros Brawl, Pokemon LG(JPN), Sonic Advance 2
#30scrappybristolPosted 6/16/2012 4:22:32 PM
Pkmn Tranier Abram posted...
It's not weather he will get them back, but if he can. If they want to, they could still do it.

Even if Ash didn't have acess to them like at Oaks Lab, they could still return, like say, the few not under his care still do.

Butterfree isn't coming back because it was released to breed.
Primeape was heavily implied in the Japanese version to be given away because Anothny was a better trainer for it.
Pidgeot? Ash has 4 other bird types that do the exact same thing. Can't see why the staff would opt for Pidge over another one unless it was purely for game promotion.

Also, people are critising Ash for using the Pokedex on Pokemon he's seen before when every other cast member with a Dex does this? Especially since it's obvious it's more for the viewers than anyone else? Nevermind the fact that Ash has mentioned his older Pokemon before, I mean, seriously people still question why he does that?<_<

No, Butterfree isn't coming back because Butterfree die after mating.
---
You're all sheep.