This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Size Comparison vs Trainer

#1ShadowBoyZXPosted 6/17/2012 10:16:43 PM
Alright I might be bugging out here but if I remember right the pokemon size comparison in the pokedex was removed from Black and White. While it's not a huge thing, I thought it was a nice little feature. Just wondering if anyone knows whether it'll be in these sequels or not?
#2MileRunPosted 6/17/2012 10:18:27 PM
Was it removed? I guess I probably can't complain if I didn't care enough to notice it was gone, but it does really worry me that they so arbitrarily cut something that's been there from day one.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#3LexifoxPosted 6/17/2012 10:19:28 PM
http://veekun.com/

Veekun's retained this feature, if you'd like to see how tall you are compared to the newer gen Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4EchoPhoenixPosted 6/17/2012 10:28:49 PM
but it does really worry me that they so arbitrarily cut something that's been there from day one.

Don't think it was added 'til the GBA games.
#5ShadowBoyZX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 10:29:46 PM
@Lexifox
Yeah I know, for some reason it doesn't look right to me though. The trainer's freaking huge. The fact that he's taller than Charizard is just wrong lol.
#6LexifoxPosted 6/17/2012 10:32:17 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
@Lexifox
Yeah I know, for some reason it doesn't look right to me though. The trainer's freaking huge. The fact that he's taller than Charizard is just wrong lol.

Because the default height is taller than the average Charizard height. You can enter your own height/weight to see how you'd compare.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7ShadowBoyZX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 10:35:01 PM
Oh, thanks! That's actually a big help lol. Any idea what the height of the trainer is in the actual games?
#8MileRunPosted 6/17/2012 10:39:11 PM
EchoPhoenix posted...
but it does really worry me that they so arbitrarily cut something that's been there from day one.

Don't think it was added 'til the GBA games.

Was it? I really need to stop making assumptions.

Still, it was a small thing that added a bit more flavor to the game's universe, and it's been there for a while at least. It troubles me that they would take it away on a whim.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#9LexifoxPosted 6/17/2012 10:48:14 PM
ShadowBoyZX posted...
Oh, thanks! That's actually a big help lol. Any idea what the height of the trainer is in the actual games?

Based on the Pokedex...

Lucas is 4'7" (143 cm) tall and weighs 83.8 lbs (38 kg).
Dawn is 4'6" (1.40 m) tall and weighs 75 lbs (34 kg).
Ethan is 4'11" (1.50 m) tall and weighs 88.2 lbs (40 kg).
Lyra is 4'11" (1.52m) tall and weighs 90.4 lbs (41 kg).
---
#10ShadowBoyZX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 11:11:56 PM
@Lexifox
Thanks, gonna use Lucas for the comparison. Still kind of annoyed they removed it from the actual games though.