This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Genesect new form

#11BearpowersPosted 6/19/2012 7:13:07 PM
MileRun posted...
Bearpowers posted...
Let's give Kyogre a new forme with 720 base stats

Okay, but its ability is Truant.

But then it won't be a rape machine :c
#12Reborn_SigmaPosted 6/19/2012 7:14:55 PM
I think it getting a prehistoric form is fairly obvious at this point.

Fun fact: You know that event only mirror key item that changes the Kami Trio's forms? The description for it says it warps reality to turn Pokemon back to their original form. Eh, it probably won't work for anyone but the trio though.
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.
#13avengechemicals(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 1:09:19 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...

Fun fact: You know that event only mirror key item that changes the Kami Trio's forms? The description for it says it warps reality to turn Pokemon back to their original form. Eh, it probably won't work for anyone but the trio though.

That's an interesting theory. The only way to find out it the mirror also works on Genesect is either send in a hack Genesect to the games and just try it out (unless it has to be a Fateful Encounter Genesect) or the other method, looking in the games data.
#14Skull_proPosted 6/20/2012 1:39:56 PM
scrappybristol posted...
I hope not.

This whole form schtick is getting old.

The whole Give pokemon new formes upon making a new version, getting old? Only happened Twice so far (Platinum and B2/W2) I'm fairly sure Deoxys had formes programed from the get go, considering there wasn't even an event for it in RS, but had one in FrLgE
---
http://digimonworlddawndusk.proboards.com/index.cgi
The new Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, created on Janurary 1st 2012!
#15P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/20/2012 1:47:55 PM
I don't see the problem with forms. Obviously GameFreak can't add new pokemon throughout a generation, so they make new forms.
What's bad about this?
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#16CharizardFirePosted 6/20/2012 1:59:48 PM
I'm fairly sure Deoxys had formes programed from the get go, considering there wasn't even an event for it in RS, but had one in FrLgE

Actually, it didn't. In Gen 3, Deoxys' forms are version-specific.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#17Reborn_SigmaPosted 6/20/2012 2:04:44 PM
CharizardFire posted...
I'm fairly sure Deoxys had formes programed from the get go, considering there wasn't even an event for it in RS, but had one in FrLgE

Actually, it didn't. In Gen 3, Deoxys' forms are version-specific.

Deoxys' Attack and Defense forms were programmed from the get go. It was only the Speed Form that was added later in Emerald
---
Officially Porygon-Z of the Black Version 2 board.