This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Early Game Info

#1Serebii from SPPPosted 6/19/2012 9:56:16 PM
This includes the routes of Route 19/20 as well as all the areas. It states that the first Pokémon you will encounter is a guaranteed shiny Patrat.
Areas in south west: Sangi Industrial Complex, Route 20, Tachiwaki City, Pokewood, Sangi Town, Route 19, Aspertia City, Tachiwaki Conbinaato
Route 19 has Patrat and Purrloin within it
Route 20 has Sewaddle, Pidove, Dunsparce, Audino, Purrloin, Patrat, Venipede & Sunkern
Sangi Industrial Complex features Lillipup, Riolu, Pidove, Azurill, Dunsparce, Audino, Mareep, Patrat & Psyduck
Tachiwaki Conbinator features Pidove, Magby, Elekid, Growlithe, Audino, Magnemite & Koffing
The Unova Pokédex page has been updated with various new Pokémon
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#2Missingno_MastrPosted 6/19/2012 9:58:28 PM
But do we get Poké Balls before this Shiny Patrat encounter?
---
I am Missingno. Master.
R Official Team Rocket member.
#3scrappybristolPosted 6/19/2012 10:03:42 PM(edited)
Serebii from SPP posted...
This includes the routes of Route 19/20 as well as all the areas. It states that the first Pokémon you will encounter is a guaranteed shiny Patrat.
Areas in south west: Sangi Industrial Complex, Route 20, Tachiwaki City, Pokewood, Sangi Town, Route 19, Aspertia City, Tachiwaki Conbinaato
Route 19 has Patrat and Purrloin within it
Route 20 has Sewaddle, Pidove, Dunsparce, Audino, Purrloin, Patrat, Venipede & SUNKERN
Sangi Industrial Complex features Lillipup, Riolu, Pidove, Azurill, Dunsparce, Audino, Mareep, Patrat & Psyduck
Tachiwaki Conbinator features Pidove, Magby, Elekid, Growlithe, Audino, Magnemite & Koffing
The Unova Pokédex page has been updated with various new Pokémon

Sigh... why?

Edit: Riolu and Growlithe available early? YES PLEASE!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ZpHgiIKo - this is what nightmares are made of...
#4HomeRowedPosted 6/19/2012 10:01:23 PM(edited)
Guaranteed shiny Patrat sounds like some sort of ROM issue. I really doubt that's in the actual games.

Edit: Didn't realize this came from a magazine. It's still probably luck, though.
---
HOME ROWED
crayon soda
#5Reno_TarshilPosted 6/19/2012 10:00:27 PM
How come you have listed Aipom and Sunkern but not their evolved forms in the Unovadex?
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
#6NarutoAxel3Posted 6/19/2012 10:02:07 PM
homerowed posted...
Guaranteed shiny Patrat sounds like some sort of ROM issue. I really doubt that's in the actual games.

Edit: Didn't realize this came from a magazine. It's still probably luck, though.

Gamefreak has answered to BLB's pleas!!!
---
Happily married to Leaf on 3/6/12. <3
#7BearpowersPosted 6/19/2012 10:02:12 PM
So Riolu exists in early game?

No reason to pick Tepig then
#8yingjie83Posted 6/19/2012 10:03:44 PM
Cheren's team is
Patrat Lv11
Lillipup Lv 13
#9thunder_godsPosted 6/19/2012 10:03:52 PM
Bearpowers posted...

yeah but there is more ice type in the game
---
official dragonite of b2/w2 boards "I'll hyper beam the S*** out of you." Cometh at me yon, trolls
#10Reno_TarshilPosted 6/19/2012 10:04:30 PM
thunder_gods posted...
Bearpowers posted...

yeah but there is more ice type in the game

Fighting and Steel beat Ice.
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."