Any reason for the visuals to be so bad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Any reason for the visuals to be so bad?

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
4 years ago#1
I'm watching some info because of the hype, since its coming so soon and the artwork and characters are so well done, but the game itself... Jesus Christ, what a freaking mess. You would think, one of Nintendo most precious series would get a bigger budget.
Like The Beatles? then you are going to love Nickelback.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#2
Bad? The visuals are just fine.
My Wife:Skyla
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=665863
(message deleted)

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
4 years ago#4
Maybe you need your eyes checked?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ZpHgiIKo - this is what nightmares are made of...

User Info: thunder_gods

thunder_gods
4 years ago#5
ThatGuyZ posted...
Graphics-over-gameplay whore...

Nothing to see here, folks.
official dragonite of b2/w2 boards "I'll hyper beam the S*** out of you." Cometh at me yon, trolls

User Info: HomeRowed

HomeRowed
4 years ago#6
It's because the DS is a weak system and doesn't have ultra-high-res screens. Nintendo really dropped the ball on this one. A 256 x 192 resolution is INEXCUSABLE these days.
HOME ROWED
i wish the rain couldn't stop forever

User Info: thunder_gods

thunder_gods
4 years ago#7
homerowed posted...
It's because the DS is a weak system and doesn't have ultra-high-res screens. Nintendo really dropped the ball on this one. A 256 x 192 resolution is AWESOME these days.

corrected!
official dragonite of b2/w2 boards "I'll hyper beam the S*** out of you." Cometh at me yon, trolls

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
4 years ago#8
Wait so you guys actually think it looks fine? I know the DS limitations but there's a lot of games way better looking than this. There's no reason for the sprites and polygon to be that low res.
Like The Beatles? then you are going to love Nickelback.

User Info: ThatGuyZ

ThatGuyZ
4 years ago#9
summerclaw posted...
Wait so you guys actually think it looks fine? I know the DS limitations but there's a lot of games way better looking than this. There's no reason for the sprites and polygon to be that low res.

I'll say it again;

Gameplay. Over. Graphics. Whores.

Nothing to see here, folks...
For every set of games I see the exact same weapons, specials, and characters used over and over, I die a little as a gamer..;3DS FC-5370-0900-3336

User Info: HomeRowed

HomeRowed
4 years ago#10
Yeah, I mean, the least they could've done is made the sprites at a higher resolution and used some sort of anti-aliased resampling when they resized them, but NO THEY HAVE TO USE SIMPLE 2x2 NEAREST NEIGHBOR RESIZING INSTEAD.

Seriously, it's not rock science, Nintendo.
HOME ROWED
you're doing it wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Any reason for the visuals to be so bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived