This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So it's basically Pokemon Gray huh *Spoilers*

#41QueskerPosted 6/21/2012 12:29:21 PM
Then riddle me this, Batma- I mean, Stover.

It's safe to assume that BW2 can be a sequel to BW as much as XD was to Collosium. You mentioned BW2 being lazy as sequels, so what do you consider a proper sequel? If it's new region, new Pokemon, or anything f that kind of stuff, then would that make XD a lazy sequel, as well?

In addition, it would be nice if you could give us examples of what you'd consider proper Pokemon sequels. Try to limit it to the main handheld ones if you can, please.
---
It's not a bad game, it just doesn't appeal to you. That doesn't make it a bad game, it's still a solid game you just don't like it because you don't like it.
#42radred2004Posted 6/21/2012 12:32:50 PM
In my eyes, a proper sequel would be G/S/C continuing from R/B/Y. In this sense, we have a sequel within the same generation where much of the content remains the same besides the story. I find it to be a new story in the same parameters, yet somewhat a sequel (just like Colleseum and XD).
---
White: Daisy 1550 0892 3564 Gold: Gold 3268 1023 8138
#43Stover46(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 12:32:52 PM
Nope. Not wasting my time with anything else here because this board is terrible. I'm just here for the spoilers and i'M GONe
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749
http://i1.ytimg.com/u/xsasIWeopo0w8WVLqiXM6A/channels3_background.jpg?v=e0c992
#44SinExDeathPosted 6/21/2012 12:36:15 PM
GoldenFantasy posted...
I hate to be the guy who posts definitions, but... Oh wait, I don't!
sequel: A published, broadcast, or recorded work that continues the story or develops the theme of an earlier one.

^This. You sir, are awesome. Cena_Is_Sexy should take notes.
---
This post is nothing but LIES LIES LIES LIES!!!!!!
The official 6081st signer of the Anti-DmC petition.
#45QueskerPosted 6/21/2012 12:38:24 PM
radred2004 posted...
In my eyes, a proper sequel would be G/S/C continuing from R/B/Y. In this sense, we have a sequel within the same generation where much of the content remains the same besides the story. I find it to be a new story in the same parameters, yet somewhat a sequel (just like Colleseum and XD).

I asked Stover, unless you're his...alter ego or something. If not, would you mind capturing Stover and bring him back here? Use whatever is necessary. We must get to the bottom of this!
---
It's not a bad game, it just doesn't appeal to you. That doesn't make it a bad game, it's still a solid game you just don't like it because you don't like it.