Anyone know where to get the Fire and Water stones?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Anyone know where to get the Fire and Water stones?
4 years ago#1
I am sorry if this is asked and known, but i am currently using Growlithe and plan to use Vaporeon, so i need to know where to get these stones.
"The burden of proof is on the one proposing an idea, not on those who believe it to be false." by pikpikcarrotmon
4 years ago#2
where do you get growlithe?
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon Black/White 2 boards.
4 years ago#3
in the area below the town you fight Homika/Roxie, you can find Magby(this version) and Elekid(white 2) there as well.
"The burden of proof is on the one proposing an idea, not on those who believe it to be false." by pikpikcarrotmon
4 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure you can grab some repels, run around in caves, and have a chance at getting them from shaking ground.
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.
4 years ago#5
You can get a Fire Stone by using the dowsing machine in the Desert Resort; it's in the southwest-ish area, if I recall correctly.

Water Stone, I'm still looking for. I swear to god I'm finding every other elemental stone in the areas around Nimbasa City except for the Water Stone.
I forgot.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Anyone know where to get the Fire and Water stones?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived