This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know where to get the Fire and Water stones?

#1therealpokenarPosted 6/22/2012 9:07:42 PM
I am sorry if this is asked and known, but i am currently using Growlithe and plan to use Vaporeon, so i need to know where to get these stones.
---
"The burden of proof is on the one proposing an idea, not on those who believe it to be false." by pikpikcarrotmon
#21qaqa1Posted 6/22/2012 9:09:18 PM
where do you get growlithe?
---
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon Black/White 2 boards.
#3therealpokenar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 9:11:33 PM
in the area below the town you fight Homika/Roxie, you can find Magby(this version) and Elekid(white 2) there as well.
---
"The burden of proof is on the one proposing an idea, not on those who believe it to be false." by pikpikcarrotmon
#4banjo kazooiePosted 6/22/2012 9:17:22 PM
I'm pretty sure you can grab some repels, run around in caves, and have a chance at getting them from shaking ground.
---
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.
#5LinkIII_IsBackPosted 6/22/2012 9:42:38 PM
You can get a Fire Stone by using the dowsing machine in the Desert Resort; it's in the southwest-ish area, if I recall correctly.

Water Stone, I'm still looking for. I swear to god I'm finding every other elemental stone in the areas around Nimbasa City except for the Water Stone.
---
I forgot.