This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nature Sanctuary (event item area)

#1Leo_ColtPosted 6/23/2012 8:19:30 AM
So something very interesting was found in the text files...

License - A license card necessary to enter the Nature Sanctuary that very few people know of.

The Nature Sanctuary...? I've heard that it's rumoured to be a place to protect very rare Pokemon that only chosen ones can enter. Whaaat? You were chosen!?

Ah...! That's a License! It lets you go to the Nature Sanctuary far, far away from the Isshu Region! So, shall we go to the Nature Sanctuary?

If you have a License, you can go to the Nature Sanctuary on a plane from Fukiyose City! What sort of place it is, I'll let you find out yourself!

What the hell could this place be?
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/23/2012 8:20:30 AM
Event Legendary
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#3ffdghPosted 6/23/2012 8:20:42 AM
....sounds natural.

shaymin? celebi?
---
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
#4ssj_duelistPosted 6/23/2012 8:24:02 AM
> Nature

> Far away region

HOENN CONFIRMED!!
---
Currently anticipating: Pokemon Black 2/White 2, Resident Evil 6, New Super Mario Bros. 2, GoW: Ascension and All-Stars Battle Royal.
#5TyranidomegaPosted 6/23/2012 8:25:05 AM
Sounds like an upgraded Safari Zone. Pretty likely that we're going to encounter a legendary or two there.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#6JC152Posted 6/23/2012 8:30:19 AM
Leo_Colt posted...
So something very interesting was found in the text files...

License - A license card necessary to enter the Nature Sanctuary that very few people know of.

The Nature Sanctuary...? I've heard that it's rumoured to be a place to protect very rare Pokemon that only chosen ones can enter. Whaaat? You were chosen!?

Ah...! That's a License! It lets you go to the Nature Sanctuary far, far away from the Isshu Region! So, shall we go to the Nature Sanctuary?

If you have a License, you can go to the Nature Sanctuary on a plane from Fukiyose City! What sort of place it is, I'll let you find out yourself!

What the hell could this place be?

Since someone's hacking to get to the text files, has anyone tried to hack the item into an inventory, and tried using the airplane?
#7Leo_Colt(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 8:53:02 AM(edited)
I wondered event legendary. Maybe Genesect, although that wouldn't really fit very well...

A small part of me hopes it's Hilbert/Hilda and their dragon. :p
#8Fz_EchoPosted 6/23/2012 9:07:13 AM
So how about that, you actually can fly somewhere else using an airplane. I guess those airport jokes pre-black weren't jokes after all lol.
---
The official Latios of the B/W 2 boards.
#9ChangliniPosted 6/23/2012 9:24:00 AM
Fz_Echo posted...
So how about that, you actually can fly somewhere else using an airplane. I guess those airport jokes pre-black weren't jokes after all lol.

They were all jokes?
Thought some of em' were actual theories.
---
NER , Oh how you haunt me.
http://www.justin.tv/backuptoons/b/313533622 --- A loved night, April 1 12:00am
#10DemiseEndPosted 6/23/2012 9:25:42 AM
Celebrity or Shy -
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it