This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you get both or only one of each shiny Gible and Dratini?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Can you get both or only one of each shiny Gible and Dratini?
3 years ago#21
I expected this. Reasoning (using only what we knew).

1. He gives you a shiny Gible in at least one version.
2. He has Garchomp on his team in Black 2 only.
3. He has a Dragonite in it's place in White 2.
4. Therefore, he would probably give you a Shiny Dratini instead in White 2.
---
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.
3 years ago#22
I said it once and I'll say it again: Anyone who doesn't see the difference between shiny and non-shiny Garchomp needs their eyes checked.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#23
Lexifox posted...
I said it once and I'll say it again: Anyone who doesn't see the difference between shiny and non-shiny Garchomp needs their eyes checked.

They do look different. They are very similar, though, compared to something as blatant as a red Gyrados, for instance.
---
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth.
3 years ago#24
I like shiny Dragonite.
---
The air is tasty here!
3 years ago#25
I dont like it at all, that shade of green on Dragonite looks really ugly to me.

I prefer Garchomp anyway.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F, Valkyria Chronicles, Legend of Dragoon
Waiting for: Guild Wars 2, Pokemon BW2, KH 3D, Fire Emblem Awakening
3 years ago#26
Lexifox posted...

I can see the difference. Which doesn't change that there's not much of a difference.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
3 years ago#27
So,this is like what? The second guranteed Shiny in the game?
---
My Wife:Skyla
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=665863
3 years ago#28
Hell yes, Shiny Dragonite. Screw Shiny Garchomp.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
The Pokemon Cycle. Don't deny its existence.
3 years ago#29
R0cks0l1dd posted...
Who would want a Shiny Dragonite? It looks ridiculous.

Looks better than the original.

Also, shiny Dragonite is Puff the Magic Dragon.
3 years ago#30
banjo kazooie posted...
Lexifox posted...

They do look different. They are very similar, though, compared to something as blatant as a red Gyrados, for instance.

Right, like a pair of identical twins, but one's hair is just a shade lighter than the other.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Can you get both or only one of each shiny Gible and Dratini?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived