This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can they please not treat the veteran players like beginners every single gen

#21zinformantPosted 6/26/2012 7:38:29 PM
SinExDeath posted...
an addition of a "library" that would hold all the tutorials for future viewing would be awesome for those that need a "crash course".

The return of the Teachy TV?
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#22Goku61394Posted 6/26/2012 7:38:36 PM
ryudin89 posted...
Hmmm. It would be neat if they included an advanced trainer option.

Like what?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
PSN gamertag: MeanMachine61394
#23ClassyOldHatPosted 6/26/2012 7:39:11 PM
Maetch posted...
Geminia999 posted...
They don't bother me in this game, but games come with instructions for a reason. It is to teach you how to play. I really do start to get a bit annoyed with tutorials now since we still do have instruction booklets for every game. Kinda makes me want to post the egoraptor video.

Instruction manuals? Most of them these days are just four-page leaflets that only tell you how to start the console and adds warranty info on the back.

On top of that, there's the used game market, which is often neglectful with manuals. (Granted, since developers receive no money from a used game sale, they will not benefit wasting money on a tutorial that only those who buy used will truly need, but whatever.)
#24Geminia999Posted 6/26/2012 7:47:32 PM
Maetch posted...
Geminia999 posted...
They don't bother me in this game, but games come with instructions for a reason. It is to teach you how to play. I really do start to get a bit annoyed with tutorials now since we still do have instruction booklets for every game. Kinda makes me want to post the egoraptor video.

Instruction manuals? Most of them these days are just four-page leaflets that only tell you how to start the console and adds warranty info on the back.

Really? Every manual I have seen recently still tells what each button does and what your goal is.
---
[::[_]::]Common sense
[+[_]::]just because you can doesn't mean you should