This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I find it sick that most important trainers have almost max IV Pokemon...

#113121987Posted 6/26/2012 8:01:51 PM
I find it sick that most important trainers have almost max IV Pokemon...

While we just get randomise ones besides the in-game trades, Shuckie and Kenya, N's Pokemon.

I mean, we have to work crazily hard just to get one of those. And they just give them to the NPCs? I know they are NPCs and can't possibly work hard for them. But they could have given us some in the game. Allowing N's Pokemon to have somewhat decent Nature and straight 30s across the board is a nice touch. But I wish they would have more of such things.

Things like our Starters, gift Pokemon, and Legendaries should have their IVs set to 25+ at least. As a catch, Nature could be pre-set for breedable non-Legendaries to a decent but not best Nature like for example Brave instead of Lonely, Hasty instead of Jolly/Timid, or even just neutral.
#2LexifoxPosted 6/26/2012 8:02:28 PM
They had to work hard to get high IV Pokemon, too.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Shadow Flare13Posted 6/26/2012 8:04:07 PM
They have to make up for their deficient AI.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon FireRed Nuzlocke [Charizard, Vileplume, Persian, Seadra, Hitmonlee, Raichu] Lvl 38, 5 comrades lost
#413121987(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 8:04:16 PM
Lexifox posted...

Yeah... u think ur rival just stand there and soft reset hours for max IV starter?

You think Red ditched his team and rebred all his Pokemon?
#5MileRunPosted 6/26/2012 8:05:17 PM
13121987 posted...
Lexifox posted...

Yeah... u think ur rival just stand there and soft reset hours for max IV starter?

You think Red ditched his team and rebred all his Pokemon?

How else would they have gotten those IVs? Pokesav?
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#6The_Sol_BladerPosted 6/26/2012 8:06:21 PM
Boo hoo
---
R - Grunt, knight, Dark-type master
Black FC: 3740 1617 9889
#7Ultimate_kaiserPosted 6/26/2012 8:07:18 PM
I find it sick that people still play games which sicken them.
---
"Got myself a scotch and I'm violently fiddlin' with my balls in anticipation of your arrivial." - General Sarrano
FCs in Profile.
#8EchoPhoenixPosted 6/26/2012 8:10:45 PM
I'm pretty sure that Red did soft reset for his IVs. That's the only reason he uses that team, because those are the only Pokemon he could get max IVs for.
#913121987(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 8:15:11 PM(edited)
EchoPhoenix posted...
I'm pretty sure that Red did soft reset for his IVs. That's the only reason he uses that team, because those are the only Pokemon he could get max IVs for.

Not really, if you start with Yellow, there are no IVs or EVs back then, just DVs which worked differently from IVs.

If you started from FireRed/LeafGreen, then he would have to bred 2 Starters.

Besides, how is he gonna change their stats? He can check Snorlax's as he came in Level 30. He would need to breed Pikachu for Volt Tackle...

Ah well... I guess ya right, he could have rebred all of them... >.>
#10scrappybristolPosted 6/26/2012 8:15:18 PM
Can't tell if TC is being sarcastic or being serious.
---
Daisy, Daisy give me your answer true. I'm half crazy all for the love of you.DS 2 and B2/W2 ftw